• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bandai Namco Australia: WIN Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts & Lara Croft PlayStation Bundles!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If you live in Australia or New Zealand and still haven't picked up a copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, then Bandai Namco Games Australia have the perfect contest for you!

There are two prize packs to be won, both containing exclusive items;

Lara Croft teams up with the Kingdom Hearts crew to give you four magical journeys in one package!

Containing limited edition items, this is one competition you won't want to miss!

Prize Pack One
1x Playarts Kai Sori figurine (boxed)
1 x Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX framed print (Only 50 worldwide)
1 x Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX PS3 game 
1 x Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris Gold Edition PS4 game 

Prize Pack Two 
1x Playarts Kai Roxa figurine (boxed)
1 xKingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX framed print (Only 50 worldwide)
1 x Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX PS3 game 
1 x Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris Gold Edition PS4 game
You can enter the competition here or alternatively here and clicking the link! But be quick, as entries close on the 31st of January 2015!

Terms and conditions are below;

1.The promoter is BANDAI NAMCO Games Australia (ABN 36056032476), Locked Bag 7, Rosebery NSW, 1445. 
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions 
3. The competition is open to all residents of Australia & New Zealand except employees of the promoter, and members of their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion. 
4. The promotion commences 12:00pm AEDST 15/01/20154 and closes 12:00pm AEDST 31/01/2015. 
5. The winner will be announced 03/02/2015.
6. The competition will be monitored and judged by representatives appointed by the promoter. The representative’s decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into. 
7. It is the winner’s responsibility to respond email and advise their details for further correspondence regarding delivery/pick up of the prize. The winner of the may be required to supply their postal details to receive their prize. Failure to do so, or failure to reply to the email within 72 hours will result in another winner being chosen.

Sdog

Awards
This is great! Though you may want to check that competition link, as it just sends me to my Facebook home =p.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is great! Though you may want to check that competition link, as it just sends me to my Facebook home =p.
Thanks for that! As I had entered it earlier it wouldn't show me the actual competition page so I assumed the main cover page for the competition would have worked, but alas no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back