• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2006 Release?not a release date thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King-of-Hearts

Ok we have all read the Square-Enix report here,but at he top it clearly says -Updated: August 9, 2005-,so does this mean it's really been right under our nose for over a month and absolutely NO ONE noticed it.Because that just doesn't make since to me to know that it's been there for so long and not a soul has noticed it OR put it out there it's just ridiculous.It's also nonsense to put Kingdom Hearts 2 out in Japan so very early before anywhere else.I mean do you know how many Spoilers there will be,that's just not smart at all.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.
I just really want someone to tell me this is a mistake or wake me up from this nightmare, OR SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS THE WORK OF A HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean what do you think?

"Ryan"

Re: 2006 Release?

i dont rele think it matters ne thing we say cant make it come out ne quicker so all we can do i s wait

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com

hmmm i thought this was another 1 of those damn release date threads..but u have a point...lol..its been there 4 a while now.....and no its not a dream and theres no hacker unless ofcourse theres 1 good enough 2 actually get in2 s-e files...

Angel X

Orally Fixated.

I don't mind when it is to be released, and like what I said in another thread :" At least it is going to"...Hehehe :)

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
man.. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR TO GET MYSELF SOME KEYBLADE KICKING ACTION!!!!!
man... this is really pissing me off.
why do the japanese get it RIGHT before christmas while we have to wait until next year to get it?
they probably won't even put any extras into the game like they did with the original either.
this is really unfair...
(add in: 2/22/06:I can't believe how angry I was back in September...
now it's february and three months from that time. I feel better now)

Last edited:

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yall who live in the US/Asia/Euro should consider yourselves quite lucky, doesn't matter how late the release date is for where you live, the release date in New Zealand and Aussie is bound to be later, and it sucks for me even more than you guys...Seriously.

you idiots do realise that japanese people generally get games first..so why fret and bitch I mean they could move it back like they do everything else..

King-of-Hearts

I hate it when people make me think of the good sides of life when I'm ranting about the parts of life that are bad and what sucks.<sigh>Thanks Tender Heart.:(

Ethereal Leon

squall leonheart is right *-* They do normally get it first and the date can all ways be set closer to now. It did state that the date was subject to change so just keep hope ^-^

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
squall leonheart said:
you idiots do realise that japanese people generally get games first..so why fret and bitch I mean they could move it back like they do everything else..

who are you calling an idiot? we could b*tch and fret because were humans and like such, we have feelings and we react towars what we feel >_> ..dont make posts like that squall leonheart

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Well it could change...

But that sucks! First they delay the legend of Zelda! And now KH2! This is getting really ridiculous.....

T-S

well guys and girls, he said 2006 but he did not say when. for all we know it could a couple of days in the new year. since he said 12/22/05 in japan, i wasn't expecting it to come this year. lets just hope it is early january.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Ethereal Leon said:
squall leonheart is right *-* They do normally get it first and the date can all ways be set closer to now. It did state that the date was subject to change so just keep hope ^-^

Yeah, but that doesn't concern me too much, and if you look on the bright side(some people) if you know anyone here on the forums that's Japanese and lives in Japan, Then you can ask them about it...??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back