• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 Ultimas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi-is-Naminé

People are wondering if there are 2 Ultima weapons, the truth is that there is in fact two ultimas. now im not sure u have to synth. both, but i know u have to synth one. the game says there are like what..8 O+'s (or however many) and actually there are two hidden ones. uhh i dunno where they are. so dont ask me. but i do know that there are two ultimas because my brother, who did not share with me the secret of obtaining both, has in fact obtianed both, and ive seen both...so there are two ultimas, and anyone who dobuts this post go ahead and argue. oh and if u know how many O+'s are supposed to b in the game..cuz i dont think its 8 go ahead and say something. :D

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Now the thing is, could you make 2 if you got the moogle to Level 9 before you made the first one? Because than you would divide the ingredients in half.
Your brother either did that, or cheated, I have done everything, and there are only 7 O+ in the game.

TwilightTrain01

There are 7 O+ in the game. I was also wondering if you had any way to post some pics of this other Ultima?

FiNaLsKyE

It's.

Not.

Possible...

CLOSE THIS THREAD F***

Seriously... take away half of thirteen... what is it? 6.5? you can't have 6.5... so it's 7... CUT 7 IN HALF AND YOU HAVE 3.5!!! WHICH IS 4!!! YOU CAN'T DO IT. CLOSE

The only reason I'm so mad is because there have been so many threads about this and they are all Spam.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back