• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 ultima weapons!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynax

ummmm I tried exactly that I got my moogle to the highest lvl but you still needed 13 orichalcum+ to make the ultima weapon

he used cheats... and... thats that

Vin

Bronze Member
i believe him but i think he mighted cheated a couple of the pics showed his drive level was 8 n 9

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
i dont think he cheated and heres why... if you read he had moogle lv. 9 before even making the first ultima weapon so that cuts all rank s items in half plus if u use those crystals that cut it in half you can definitly have enough to make 2. If you dont believe him then who cares. Dont make a big deal out of it. hes got it and we dont XD

Xander748

Alright, as a few of the members have said already, it is impossible. Just use pure , simple logic and any idiot can see that he cheated.

There are only seven Orichalcum+ in the game. If you do as he says, you will end up using four for the first synthesis, correct? That means you have THREE left. For the seccond synthesis, you will also need four, but you are left with only THREE Orichalcum+. Bulky Vendors do NOT drop Orichalcum+. They only drop Orichalcum. So, you are left with 3 Orichalcum+ and an Orichalcum, if you do as he says, which will not allow you to synthesize a second Ultima Weapon.

CASE CLOSED!

lostdude

nah some dude on this thread that if you did do that , youd be missing one orcalcum+ since it would cut it to 4 not 3. probably a cheat cause there was a thread about this like yesterday

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=52441
^this is the other thread about how to make another ultima using cheats

Last edited:

lpuesan

he just wanted to show us images not how to get two ultimas if (the people whosont believe him) don't have the patience to do it then thats thier fault you guys don't have to call him a cheater (By guys I mean people that dont believe him

Xander748

lpuesan, then why does his first post detail how you're supposedly supposed to get two Ultima Keyblades? It's impossible. About 5 of us have just PROVED that you can't. He had to have use a Codebreaker or Gameshark to get two. So he is in fact, a cheatter. Patience has nothing to do with it. It's the whole, "it's impossible" thing that kinda gets in the way.

n00b

Master Chief

I don't care if this is off topic but this whole thread is crap. Who cares about 2 ultima weapons. I mean its just a keyblade and anyway fenrir is better so who cares.

Xander748

A grudge? Why would a grudge be created? It's not my fault that he/she is believing something that's been proven to be false/ has no proof provided. -_-'

Oh well, I think you just want it closed because everyone knows that you didn't actually do it, but cheatted.

OblivionSora

Gawrsh.....

If you believe this fool you are a noob, open your damn eyes,

Obviously, this guy is scamming for attention, it is impossible to have 2 ultima weapons, with out cheating.

There is no point in more lies

Kunoke

Xander748 said:
A grudge? Why would a grudge be created? It's not my fault that he/she is believing something that's been proven to be false/ has no proof provided. -_-'

Oh well, I think you just want it closed because everyone knows that you didn't actually do it, but cheatted.

I think you need to be quiet. :/

There's no need for that. You've already said it more than once.

I do agree that he would either have to cheat or glitch to get it. Who knows which. The fact of the matter is though, that he has two. And it's awsome looking o.o

Kunoke

roxas123 said:
thanks but i just want to close it because you guys are argueing and
i just hate fighting. thats why i want the thread closed.

Yeah. That's probably a good idea. A flame war is unnecessary.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Meh. So you wanna use cheats to get antoher keyblade for only 3 of your forms fine. Using cheats to get 9 drive bars?Hahaha..Well w/e. We know you cheated to get those. Who cares?Closing by owner's permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back