• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 discs???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

yeah your right
enygma said:
1 disc for each character would be stupid and retarded. just think about it. your play as Sora and halfway through the game you meet up with BHK, BHK then proceeds to say a bunch of crap that you wont be able to understand without having first played through BHK story, but if you play through BHK story your bound to meet up with sora and the same thing would happen and bunch of stuff would be said that couldn't be understandable without having first played through Sora's story. then if you play through one and then play through the other, you've prob forgotten some minor points through the game and your gonna be all confused, i personally think that it should just switch through characters after certain missions or certain points of the game if it even does that. though it would seem theres a very very good possibility that you wil be playing as BHK at some points. so overall seperate storiues on each disc would blow

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
if there is a 2nd discs itll probably be a countinuing of the game i dnt wnt a movie on a 2nd discs i wnt the game to last a long time

hecger

well yeah if its the 2 part it will load the last time you saved and well if people want to spoil the end well its there prob or it could be that you cant play the 2 part if you dont have a save from the first cd
Light121 said:
just one question, if it's the contunied story, then how do you keep your level and junk? will it just be taken from the last time you saved? and if it is, then you could start the second half before you finished the first couldn't you?

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
^ Well when u end the first disc u will change to the second one. Both disc are exactly the same just the second one will continue the hostory and u can have all the junk from the previously disk and u can travel back to the same world and u will find the same thing just like that.

If u play a game like: Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time(2 DVD)
U knowing what i talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back