• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2.5x longer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

There are a LOT of people who are saying that KH2 shouldn't be short because "Nomura said it was 2.5 times longer."

I should REALLY clear it up the he never said that; he said that there will be roughly 2.5 TIMES AS MUCH DIALOGUE in KH2. That doesn't necessarily mean that the game will have 2.5 times as much PLAY TIME!!!

K I'm done.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
For the millionth time...

The CUTSCENES are longer....

NO the GamePlay...

The game is SHORTER TO me...

UnknownEnigma

oh thank god the cutscenes longer but kinda sucks too if you lose you gotta see it ALL again but i dont care. kinda sucks about the gameplay but still been forever i been waiting that i dont care ill play forever!!!

KHKeyblader

Awards
Tough to say. I definitely wouldn't call it short, I say it's much longer than the first game... it just would seem short because I'm playing it so much more often than I played KH when it came out. I've been playing for about 44 hours, and I'm level 49, about three fourths through the game. To get up to level 100 and synthesize the Ultima Weapon and such, that would take much longer. (I'm planning on doing that.) Also, I'm playing on beginner-- that way I can play it over again 2 more times on a harder level. To add to all of that, it's extremely replayable..

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
for everyne who says that its short, i ask these 2 questions

1. what difficulty did you play the game on
2. did you do the minimal amount, or did you play minigames and sidequest and such
if ur playing on adifficulty that fits ur skill lvl(hard but not to hard) and dont skip sidequest and things like tht, then it should take about 80 hr, at least.

CidHighwind

well i havent been hurr in a little while so i dont know whats confirmed and what-not but what i want to know/say is:
1)at this point i dont care how long it is i just wanna play it
2)if the game is all-around fun/entertaining then im happy
3)how could it be short if it took this FREAKING LONG TO FINISH!!??
4)can u skip cutscenes?like in FFX-2
5)u should probably put a link to that interview so people will stop argueing
i think thats about it

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The game will be long for me since I do a lot of other stuff besides playing video games. But I don't really care about the length( if it is as long as MGS3 I'll be very pleased) just as long as it delivers a very enjoyable experience and a wonderful, compelling storyline. However if it is way too short, some including myself will question why it took Square 4 years to make the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back