• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13th order theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

I've been thinkin mabey the 13th has more than 13 members, you know kinda like their are 13 in charge at all times but there are more sub-members (this would explain how mickey, BHK, and riku in but not really apart of the brains). so what do you guys think?

oathion

The only "sub" member I would deem is the EM because "he follows no one but the coat he wears."

Counterpart

The reason Mickey and Riku have the black cloaks is because DiZ is recruiting people to take down the 13th Order.They aren't with the Order they are with DiZ.And DiZ asks BHK to join them as well!!!

Aiden

I think the coats may be a disguise so they don't have to jion but they will just look like normal sub members. wow this is really far feched...

oathion

Nope. I don't think nothing sacred as the 13th Order could have more than 13 members. >>

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The thirteenth order refers to the 13th member of the organisation
which is Riku, BHK or Mickey(someone important).

oathion

Mickey
Riku
BHK

ARE NOT IN THE ORDER! BHK CANT BE IN IT BECAUSE HE ISN'T A SHELL AND YOU NEED A HEART TO WIELD A KEYBLADES! A STRONG ONE, AND A STORNGER ONE TO WIELD TWO!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Aiden said:
I've been thinkin mabey the 13th has more than 13 members, you know kinda like their are 13 in charge at all times but there are more sub-members (this would explain how mickey, BHK, and riku in but not really apart of the brains). so what do you guys think?

I have my doubts that there are more than thirteen members. If Diz really does have plans on taking down the Order, than he would use such souls as Riku or Mickey...and what better way to mess with the Org than to make those like Riku and Mickey one of them. If one ponders it, it makes much sense. Tricks and lies, and everything in between. It would be the perfect way to defer any plans the Org may have.

Bloodwinter

oathion said:
The only "sub" member I would deem is the EM because "he follows no one but the coat he wears."

" One whos intentions are his own, only bound by the coat he wears. He is nothing and has nothing. The Enigmatic man." I beleive that was. So, you are right in saying he follows no one. He just does not follow his coat, he is mearly bound by it.

[Edit] I suppose you are right in some way, seeing as he may follow his own intentions but still bound by the coat he wears leads you to beleive he cant follow all that he wishes due to his coat, but its crypticly spoken for a reason the meaning is up for specualtion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back