• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13th member of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

The name of the 13th member of the organization is 'zarudin' but since all members share the letter 'X' his name is Xardin, also the seems to be an another organization member next to 'Xardin' on the image (faintly)

Last edited:

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
It's Xardin or something similar. A by-the-book romanization of the characters in his name reads "Zarud(e)in".

King Sora

well someone from kh2.co.uk said it was "xaldin"......and this is the person who usually translates the magazines and stuff into english...so i'm thinking its "xaldin"

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Xaldin is what KHU says.

Hmmm....I should have a possible element for him with a bit of research in a few...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
XD
My point is that it is impossible to distinguish between l and r in japanese- it's just a question of what sounds best. I go with Xardin.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Xardin sounds wierd...but thats not stopping it from being it's name if you look at Vexen or Marluxia or Lexaeus

Hmmmm this is a possible meaning for his name:

X (An unknown or unnamed factor, thing, or person.) - ald (a member of a municipal legislative body/A member of the higher branch of the municipal/A noble of high rank or authority/The chief officer of a shire) - in

but thats very wierd...

And I wish there were some better pics of his weapon because they can really say something about an element.

An with this list of elements:

1. Fire
2. Earth
3. Ice
4. Lightning
5. Wood/Flower/Nature
6. Wind
7. Air
8. Spirit
9. Time
10. Darkness
11. Light
12. Water
13. Metal

His element might be Wind, Air, Spirit, Darkness, or Water. But this is based on his hair becuz it seems like it is flowing.

adventchildkiori

how whould you say Xaldin though? would it be X-Al-D-en? I would go by d-en because you know how to say Aladdin right? well the din is pronouced den so im just guessing by that.

oblivon

LordMune said:
It's Xardin or something similar. A by-the-book romanization of the characters in his name reads "Zarud(e)in".

i can't even pronounce the name lol but cool one more guy to fight on kh2

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
.:KL:. said:
Xardin sounds wierd...but thats not stopping it from being it's name if you look at Vexen or Marluxia or Lexaeus

Hmmmm this is a possible meaning for his name:

X (An unknown or unnamed factor, thing, or person.) - ald (a member of a municipal legislative body/A member of the higher branch of the municipal/A noble of high rank or authority/The chief officer of a shire) - in

but thats very wierd...

And I wish there were some better pics of his weapon because they can really say something about an element.

An with this list of elements:

His element might be Wind, Air, Spirit, Darkness, or Water. But this is based on his hair becuz it seems like it is flowing.

Appearence and weapon as the key...His hair would lead to water..but the weapon would be spirit...so..either Water or Spirit most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back