• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 Seekers of Darkness Seating Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Hey guys I'm Key and new around here(well kinda because I had an account back in like 2010 or so but forgot the password :/) so I wanted to kinda talk about a little theory of mine that I'm sure others have come up with as well and the subject's probably been beaten to death at this point but just wanted to share a little theory.

Nomura has said the Seekers are all "seated properly" which had me confused for the longest time but.... something sort of clicked
Army-1.png

Like remember how the old Org 13 were all seated from when they first joined and all? The new Org 13's seating order could work in a somewhat similar way but more like when the first got Norted instead. Why else would Saix still be seated as No. 7 in the new group? So we have the main Xehanorts(Master Xehanort, Xemnas and Ansem) take up the first 3 seats and since MX is now taking Xemnas' seat, Xemnas' rank went down to No. 2 and now takes Xigbar's seat who know takes No. 4 which is Vexen's old seat(eliminating his chances of being in the group) And Braig/Xigbar's seat in the new group fits perfectly as well. If proved otherwise, he was the first vessel who was seeded by Xehanort dating way back in BBS as Braig and has been working with Xehanort for years so him getting No. 4 makes sense.

Now who could be No.5 and No. 6? Well who was norted right after Braig in BBS? Terra. And didn't MX go on and on about Terra being made into a vessel for him and him belonging to him(It wasn't confirmed but was certainly implied.
13darkness.jpg

No. 6? Well when Terra was first possessed by Xehanort, Nomura mentioned some time ago that Xehanort left "something behind" and that something wasn't a Heartless. Whatever that "something" is could be what Xehanort had planned to being one of his vessels as a bonus with getting Terra as well. I know it's a long stretch since Nomura's one to retcon and forget stuff(if DDD was any indication) but it would be a perfect excuse to just throw someone in there

I always wondered why Saix/Isa's rank didn't change and if this theory is correct(which it probably won't) then it would make sense for Saix to stay where he is. We don't know when, but it's implied that Xehanort(or Xemnas) somehow norted Isa/Saix right before the destruction of Radiant Garden or once Isa began his new life as Saix. Xehanort had amnesia(or could have been feigning some of it) from the end of BBS to the destruction of Radiant Garden and his separation into Ansem and Xemnas so.... I don't think he'd have norted anyone else during that time or even remembered to do so unless Braig told him some things.

So now that we got No.4-7 down, where does that leave No. 8-11? Honestly that's where I'm stumped at the moment. No. 12 is Young Xehanort and why he's No. 12 is not only is he the "youngest Xehanort" but he's literally the guy who acts as the "portal" to get everyone together. Basically it's a scenario of "letting everyone take a seat at dinner before you take your own seat." and that's basically what happened. When Riku went to their headquarters to save Sora, YX basically got everyone together to symbolize the formation of the new group and they all took up their seats before YX finally got to take his own as 12, which would technically be the official time he joins.

No. 13 is still up for grabs, but I'm assuming it's Vantias because 1. Yellow eyes and close connection to Xehanort along with 4 years with Xehanort means he had to have been Norted back then.Why he's not in the group yet is because presently he doesn't have a body. Yes I know YX could easily pick him up through time travel like he did with Xemnas and Ansem but.. for some reason, he didn't or else that scene at La Cite Des Cloches with him and YX wouldn't have happened. Nomura pretty much said that scene was just to show Ven's heart was starting to react within Sora which is why he saw Vanitas in the first place... but at the same time, that scene could just be a foreshadowing for Vantias' return in KH3 when Ven wakes up since I have a feeling when he's active again, so will Vantias in a way and he may even regain his body which then MX would obviously take him so he could join the new group since... he was the original choice for a Darkness to create the X-blade in the first place. I don't see why MX would toss away a valuable asset to his plans for the X-blade.

So with that, this is my speculation for the seats of the new Org 13 for the time being.

1. Master Xehanort
2. Xemnas
3. Ansem
4. Xigbar/Braig
5. Terra
6. Whatever the hell MX left behind
7. Saix/Isa
8-11. Unknown for now
12. Young Xehanort
13. Vanitas.

If the 2.5 Secret Ending really does imply Braig/Xigbar being separate along with Saix/Isa then my theory could be thrown off a good chunk. Well feel free to comment on it. Hope it makes some sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back