• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 Seekers of Darkness: My Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightWolf

Wassup, I'm new, but since this isn't an introduction thread, I'll cutto the chase. Obviously KHIII is coming very soon. A lot of us are coming uptheories with pieces of information we get. Right now I'm going to talk about acommon theory. The identities of the 13 seekers of darkness. Forgive me if youall already have a good idea for them. I just haven't heard anybody talkingabout it recently. Onto my point!

Alright so what do we know already? Xehanort has gathered up nearly 13 peopleto represent the 13 darknesses for the war. The members consist of not onlyhimself from different points in time, but also previous organization membersfrom, which I call, the scouting group. So all that's confirmed is Xehanort,Young Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Xigbar, and Saix. That's 6 and the rest is leftto guess. In DDD we've might've been confirmed two more, which is Vanitas andRiku Replica, or Repliku for short. Okay now that brings us at 8. Now who arethe last 5? This is where this card comes in.

http://i.imgur.com/bgQfaEV.png

For those who've seen the KH3 trailer, this should look familiar. Theseare pieces to a chess game between Xehanort and Eraqus. Many have come torealize that these pieces might represent the members of each side. If that'sthe case this should make things a bit easier. Okay so let's see if we couldidentify the people with the gold pieces.

1. Xehanort
2. Saix (crescent moon at the center of it)
3. Xemnas
4. Luxord (even if his weapons were cards, dice were heavily involved with hispowers too)
5. Ansem (it resembles the head of his guardian.)
6. Vanitas (the keychain on his keyblade)
1. Xehanort
2. Saix (crescent moon at the center of it)
3. Xemnas
4. Luxord (even if his weapons were cards, dice were heavily involved with his powers too)
5. Ansem (it resembles the head of his guardian.)
6. Vanitas (the keychain on his keyblade)
7. Demyx (it does slightly resemble his sitar)
7.5. Xigbar (far left of 7 looks a little like his old crossbows)
8. Up for debate. I have a guess.
9. I'll talk about that one later.
10. Larxene (resembles her knives)
11. Young Xehanort (hourglass was also on his keyblade

Now again all that is just theory for now. There is still 2 pieces missing to make it 13. But for mow let's talk about the two I held back on. Number 9 was something I wanted to save because after some thinking I came up with an answer. Look at 9 and now look at this (http://www.khwiki.com/images/1/12/Lea's_Keyblade_Keychain_KH3D.png)
They look similar right? Well guess what, this is the keychain to Lea's keyblade. Question, why is this on the darkness side? Well if you want an idea check out this.( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLdZ5BWDq8 ) After listening to that and seeing what I just found out, it's scarily close to making sense, and I don't want it to be true cause I like Lea. Now for number 8. This is still a guess, but by process of elimination it's most likely Repliku. And considering the the symbol looks like a hollow object, yup sounds like Repliku. So what do you guys think? You think I'm on to something, or do you have a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back