• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 org. members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

Am i the only one that is extremely exited that we get to play as 13 of the org members. that is super sweet. And do you think that the last playable character will be th 14th because i highly doubt that they will make xemnas playable.

Blue

home is where the heart is
You're not the only one excited,believe me!!
I get to play Roxas...that's soo awesome!!

Charlie K

Back in Business
I get to play Roxas...that's soo awesome!!

Hey... You're repeating yourself...I know where you post..Mawha.
I'm sorry. Lol. Seriously when I found out you could paly as all Org. members I freaked. I mean I hope for Zexion. Lol.

khloser4life

well they said 13 members, so iguess that he will be playable. but it would be funny if nomura left out zexion and made xamnas and the XVI mamber playable.:toungesmile:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Im excited about this more then bbs. To bad it on ds oh well, Im glad that its in 3d and not like com on gba.

Youre more excited about this then BBS? Blasfamie( Umm wrong spelling.) But from the pictures I saw it looks more like 2-D to me.

Blue

I don't think the 14th member will be playable.
And I'm also more excited about 358/2 days than BBS

Phalinx

Youre more excited about this then BBS? Blasfamie( Umm wrong spelling.) But from the pictures I saw it looks more like 2-D to me.

No, it's confirmed to be full 3d. DS graphics suck, that's all.

Oblivionite

It will be fun. My favorite Org.XIII member is Xaldin, So I probably will use him the most.
Sai'x will be cool too.

khloser4life

i'll play as all of them first to see which i like, but i will play with axel, demyx,xaldin, and marluxia the most. and hopefully they will all have limits. well they do have and mp bar so maybe they can do their element as magic and stuff. this game is sweet. (except the graaaphics).

Xehanort: 17

play as 13 of the org members. that is super sweet.
Ooh yeah!! supeR sweet indeed!

anyways, i can't wait to play as Xemnas and Saix! Man i'm gettin HypeR... "WeLcome to OblivioN"!!
i don't think the 14th membeR is playable!

Blue

Ooh yeah!! supeR sweet indeed!

anyways, i can't wait to play as Xemnas and Saix! Man i'm gettin HypeR... "WeLcome to OblivioN"!!
i don't think the 14th membeR is playable!

I agree to you!!And I have the feeling the 14th member will be a boss fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back