• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 Oganization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

maybe there is more then 13 members of the organization. Just thinking if all the people from com is dead, well axel didn't die he just got beaten, i count about 3 members of the organization went down on sora watch and 2 or 3 memebers got killed by riku or while we played as riku. that adds up to 4-6 members of the org dieing. Also ansem called the organization the 13 oder (which we must of us assumed 13 members) before he cast his heart a side, You can't write with pencile and pen when you have no body, talk to people yes but who but some very evil some of a biches listens to a heart full of darkness. that means that it was called the 13 order during kh1. Also the org is refered to as the 13 order, according to trailers, in kh2. Interesting, that means if we still assuming that 13 order means just 13 members, that despite 4-6 people dieing in COM the org still has 13 members. lets count how many new members in kh2: riku, mickey, and bhk. Now if they aren't org memebers then the 13 memebers of the org is still 4-6 people short and if they are org memebers that means that the org has 3 extra people. But note the org was called the 13 order(which we assume to be 13 memebers) before kh2 or even COM. and I'm also guessing that more people knew about the 13 order other then ansem and also called it that. also there is diz that probably joined the org( to take it down from the inside probably) back in kh1. But the org was called 13 order before ansem. So the most logical conclusion is that 13 order means 13 divisons, or 13 captains(of a unit, squad, or divison, if you watch Bleach you know what I'm talking about. "BAN KAI" lol) . The superior being captain of the 0 divison or something like that. since the org seems a lot like a military unit( even though it is quite easy to betray in my opinion), since it has a military like structure. Not saying that the org works for any side or world. It could be what we mmorpg players call a guild, thus probably why taking it down from the inside would be much smarter, trying to fight a guild with a membership of dozens maybe be hundreds of people, is suicide no matter how strong you are. However gaining rank in the org allows you to move freely in it, also you may have dozens of very powerful org members under you if you acquire lets say a captain rank.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, Ansem never talked of the Thirteenth Order, so you don't know what youir talking about >_>

And no, there are not "13 divisions in the Order" because that would mean that there are twice as many people in the Order, adn that just isn't possible >_>

There are 13 people in The Order.... about 5 of them are dead, which means that there are 8 people left in The Order

ultmakeyblademan

order is for jap version org is for english i thought they said that u dont have to play com to understand kh2 if there are 5 members mssing thats a big chunk out of the story ithink that namine messed with his memorie again to make it seem like he killed them because 5 missing only in the org then its not 13 and if ppl who didnt play it not going to under stand y theres 8 ppl instead of 13

Darknetwork

sorry to double post but it is assumed that there is 13 memembers of the organization thus the term 13 order, I don't know when exactly but I'm sure ansem mention something about 13 of something. Is it not possible that there may be alot more then 13 people who can cast of there hearts or are considered twilight?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Darknetwork said:
sorry to double post but it is assumed that there is 13 memembers of the organization thus the term 13 order, I don't know when exactly but I'm sure ansem mention something about 13 of something. Is it not possible that there may be alot more then 13 people who can cast of there hearts or are considered twilight?
no he didnt he talked of shells of neither darkness nor light and the org. has been called 13 order since CoM but it was in the jap. version which means the 5 dead members probably would be replaced or maybe the revelance that they were once in it is all that is needed

Darknetwork

Still is it too unreasonable more then 13 people cast away there hearts or are very strong in the road of twilight?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Darknetwork said:
Still is it too unreasonable more then 13 people cast away there hearts or are very strong in the road of twilight?
yes thats why its so few and its not that they cast away their shells its there hearts was taken but their souls was so strong they formed shells and thats why its only 13 instead of like hundreds or whatever

Darknetwork

but the org needs to replace 5 memebers because of about 5 org memebers died in com. If the oreg can allow new memebers there must be more then 13. saying that 5 people didn't die in com would riku and mickey still be accepted in the org. plus diz probably joined the org back in kh1. So unless the 13 memebers where just formed in Com or I'm guessing that there is at least a possiblity of more then 13 memebers of the org. and remember deep dive an entire world was over runned by darkness and barely any of the hearts came back to that world.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
The name XIII Order first appeared in ASAS, and Nomura has officially stated that there has/will be/is only 13 members. Also, we have only heard of 14 could-bes so far, and one of those fits well with being another (EM).

"XIII Order is when someone with a strong heart has their heart taken." The Order members are a lot like Ansem, in that they were not completely sundered/reincarnated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back