• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 Paper Cranes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wonko the sane

a barren, desolate wasteland of silence and loneli
Sad news, folks... Randomizer just went to the hospitol coughing up blood. I'm not sure how good his chances are yet, but it doesnt look good at all. His only hope for survivol may be in the ancient oriental myth of the 1000 paper cranes.

The myth states that if 1000 paper cranes are made for you by your friends and loved ones that God will have mercy on your soul and spare your life. Let's all show our fellow member that we care about him, by pming him with a picture of a paper crane. If we get 1000 to him, the myth may come true and he may survive after all...

origami_paper_crane.gif

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
*&%$ the cranes. Let him die.

I'm sure no one will miss him, lol.

Swag

Young King
How do you know Random is dieing? 0.o If he is I guess he's screwed cuz I'm his friend but I can't make a crane.

O

Oberon

(EDITED) I was wrong...(just looked up the myth)

I hope randomizer is okay. D:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Yes, I know I was meant to leave, but some people told me about this and I'm too shitting scared now.

The thought of him dying makes me want to cry, right now.

I can only ask that people keep me posted as the situation develops. My thoughts will very much be with him, and all my love.

Obviously assuming that this story is accurate, but what twisted person would lie about something like that, I do not know. Nor would I want to know.

On a more positive note (DG <3)

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Huh? I don't Understand >.>;; ...Seriously, Where Is Randomizer? If he's actually In the Hospital Then I'm Thinking Oi Vay! >.>;; ...I hope he's Okay, I mean, him being my friend an all v_v; ...Don't want him to be hurt or sick =? ... -Anime Sigh-

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Lmao...wtf? 1000 paper cranes? Thats a book I read in grade 4. Made up for sure.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Look up Sadako and the 1000 Paper Cranes...

Something like that...it's a book...

Soraroxrikusux05

i dont think that will work its better do depend on modern medicine lol. but really i hope hes ok what was wrong with him anyways?

Swag

Young King
Are you for real? I thought you were just being stoopid. I hope Random's okay, I'll keep him in my prayers... wait what am I talking about I don't pray. But yeah, I hope he's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back