• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 heartless... easy as hell!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay I came to the part where you have to fight all the heartless, I constantly got reaction commands and I used them because they are handy. After tapping the triangle button lots of times I see there is only like five heartless left... what gives, I want a challenge!!!!

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yeah, that was kinda a letdown. I wanted to die at least once.

bishojoKasume

It was easy as hell and when I saw it on the trailers I thought it was going to be hard as hell. I wish it was harder. That would have been better. All it took was for Sora to do Rising Sun continueously. No special strategies or anything.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
CHEATER!!!! Why are you spoiling the battle for yourself by using reaction commands? Have Sora fight like a LotR warrior and use regular attacks and combos. Sheez.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
But that takes way too long... I wanted like at least more than two reaction commands and maybe some other kinds of Heartless.
I also expected to fight along Donald, Goofy, and maybe the people at Hallow Bastion too. But alas, it did not happen, really doing reaction commands was the only option.
Also, the Heartless hardly moved because there were too many of them. I actually tried again without using reaction commands, and they never moved except maybe a few.

Soren

Awards
Yeah it was easy, but that was fior those of us who wanted to beat it in less than two minutes. besides, if you hate that part so much, then do this:

-Kingdom Key Keyblade
-No Accessorries (not sure I spelled it right)
-No Armor
-No Reactions
-No healing items
-little or no mp
-very few abilities equipped
-Proud or Standard mode

If you can get all that at once, do that. That might make it more interesting.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Abilities really didn't make a difference, it was just the classic hack and slash. They were just waiting to die, it seemed like.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yes, as old Seymour Guado use to say, we released them from the pain of life.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Orochi Yashiro said:
Yes, as old Seymour Guado use to say, we released them from the pain of life.

haha, nice one.

Yeah, it was a bit easy. But since I was on proud I had to heal quite a bit.I duno, it took a while for me. Next time I'm not using that cheap reaction command XD

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well, I think that Square Enix just had a problem of actually fitting 1000 heartless into the battlefield. But really, if they attempt it again, it should be way harder and it should allow Sora to show off his true abilities.

RIKUSFACE

I wish they had the behmoth from the first game like when they showed in that video and some more enemies like 5000 heartless battle and also different types of enemies that will be awsome!!!!!!!

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
soraawakened said:
Well, I think that Square Enix just had a problem of actually fitting 1000 heartless into the battlefield. But really, if they attempt it again, it should be way harder and it should allow Sora to show off his true abilities.
THEN PICK UP THE PHONE AND GET IN SQUARE'S FACE!!! STOP COMPLAINING!

Yeah, when I saw the video for it, I thought it was more than 2 types of Heartless. { Not complaing }

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Yeah, they should just make it more interesting. It just seemed like you had to clean up the place, they weren't really trying to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back