• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 Heartless battle...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteHawk

Way back in one of the KH2 trailer,s i rmemeber the 1000 earltess battle differntly, i rmemeber the hearltess comming out from 2 big doors or castle gates, and then swarmed around Sora and co.

Does anyone rmemeber this?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Yeah but not the door part ( it was most likely there ) the 1000 battle thing does happen in the game it requires you to button mash like crazy is all it's still cool but would have been better if you could have seen everyone else fighting ( Cloud,Tifa,leon..etc)

NiteHawk

i know it happens in the game... but i remembe rit starting out differnetly...

S

Sora0Roxas

I would of thought that the 1000 battle would of been better if you could go into Drive Form, that would of been so fun.

NiteHawk

they probably had to cut them out, i rmemeber reading that they werent sure if they could pull off the 1000 heartless battle.

NiteHawk

aie.. i thouight the battle could of been harder... it was too easy i thought...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The dragon was a Wyvern.

A lot of things didn't make it into the final version of the game. And we have to live with that :\

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah well imagine when KH3 comes onto PS3 imagine how mamny heartless then XD

yeah and why dosnt doinald and goofy fight with sora.......or i that a spoiler

Grim_Keybearer

Man I was so looking foward to going into valor form with all those heartless...I was so annoyed that the 1000 heartless battle was so easy! Still though it was hella fun...oh well...maybe when KH2FM comes here in america the 1000 heartless battle will be cooler...

Senior_Superboy

Yes there were supposed to be wyverns and two Behemoths, I personally think that they took it out because maybe the Ps2 system couldn't handle all of that, so that they had to minimize it. Sure the battle was easy, but nonetheless still fun.

NiteHawk

its not that the PS2 couldnt handle it, its they there wasnt enough soace on the disk... i think they should of used 2 disks...

Senior_Superboy

If that's the case then your probably right, they should have used two disks, but it would be pointless to just use another disk for just that fight, unless they added a ton more stuff in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back