• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 heartless battle lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion Suncrest

Website
www.invisionplus.net
Wow... I was crushing everyone and I'm only like level 31. Wierd, That battle was sweet though, I just got done with it. My family was watching me though, It took forever even with all of the Reaction commands flying everywhere. But I digress, As great as that battle was, I still have to go to the world I've been avoiding all this time. Atlantica...

snowbunnie

both XD.....mostly the rising sun one.....the battle was really easy though!...

DualWeilder.

Prince_Diamond said:
hey in the vid with no reaction command, how do you get that little fiery thing when you finish the combo?
i didnt watch it but i think youre talking about the ability "explosion" at the end of the combo theres that explosion that resembles the trinity limit sign from kh1 and it kills enemies surrounding you.

NEO_Shell

I was level 30....I used mostly reaction, mave have taken out 50 using my combos. My favorite reaction was the 360 laser, that takes out like 50 heartless a pop, Rising Sun was cool for awhile, untill i realized that you could only take out about 5 heartless with it, but it was cool doing it. THe cutscene right after was very revealing, I am happy that the story has finally started picking up. Did anyone have some problems beating Zexion right before that. He drove me nuts, I mean he was easy, but I kept screwing up on the timed part, and so I had to strart over. It was really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back