• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 years back... what characters will be there?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpencerBarnes

ok so iv noticed that there are alot of threads on what character will be in bbs and 358/2 days so iv made a thread put all youre thoughts here i think that cid aerith cloud separoth leon yuffie etc will all be in there but just younger and well b able to see the begging or the heartless at the end at at the end malifecent will take over from the shadow (like after a big fight she be a vultre killing all thats left and taking over by defult lol) post what characters you think / want to be in the 4 new game (i had to leagally put 4 cause of coded but you know that there is going to be sora donald and goofy....)

Hanzo

it only 3 for now the fourth wont come till 2009 or so. Cause the 3 game are BBS Coded and 358/2.

V

V.A.T.13

I'll be there.
I'll be the one hiding in MX's cape/jacket thing...hissing at Ven. >>

Kairiangel

They will proberbly be younger and maybe Rinoa because in the end credits u see Leon with a letter someone wrote him but who?
I would love to see Lulu and Ashe in it along with Shuyin and maybe Lenne.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Definitely young Hercules,that's already been confirmed...I'd like to see Leon and Co. in BBS,but somehow I doubt they'll appear there.

Dark Riku

Lol, chibi-Cloud. That would be so great. xDD

They did it with Wakka and Tidus, so I'm sure they could just design younger versions of FF characters to put in the game.

SpencerBarnes

yes they did do it to wakka and tidus (and sephy and yada yada) but what chacters do you think will be in it (that sounded mean sorry....lol) i want/think that there will be a younger sethperoth (that would be cool) and the loin gang cause they help (and yen sid merlin plz plz let him be in it) if you can think of any new characters that would be cool (one person said ff8 charcters) i wouldnt mind some ff12 (ff11 was a bomb lol) and moogles a penty (mabye even a younger scroge huh???)

SpencerBarnes

ohhh yeah that would be a sweet like summon. i like i like lol. i hope they put back in dumbo he was my fav summon from kh1 (i guess there was peter but dumbo was cooler...)

Apollo

Silver Member
I am hoping for diffrent FF characters. Not younger ones!

Ultima Scorpio

It'd be cool to see some returning FF characters in BBS, but I would love to say goodbye to Cloud...and Seph. And even Cid. Those three just get annoying after a while.

Ahem... How about Cecil? He would be a great character to introduce. In the past, he could quite possibly be introduced. Yeah, that would be awesome.

Ultima Scorpio

It'd be cool to see a young Zack. And maybe even Reno. OR Rinoa. Yeah, Rinoa. Remember in the ending of KH2 where Leon opens the letter and a butterfly floats out? I think that was from Rinoa.

Pokeihl

Website
crybaby2009.spaces.live.com
This probably have been replied already but what the heck. If the new Kingdom Hearts story was ten years back in the past. It's obvious to say that Sora, Kairi, and Riku aren't going to be there. They were about infants or still being made by their parents at that time. :thumbup:

The only characters that will return will obvious be King Mickey and the Final Fantasy characters. Possibility an appearance of the original or previous Keyblade wielders. Hope that their better than Sora. :thumbsup: That is all I have to say about this issue. Any comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back