• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 dragon 3 knighs 3 keyblades masters and one badguy left

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

okay I not crazy anything is my theory

kh2
at the end we Fight the dude right but then a dragon appears and riku is in you're side right 3 knights are in the dragon and then on giant knight sitting saying idon't care beat me up if you want to.:confused:

okay they are like 3 knights in one dragon and 3 knights at the end

mysterios guy walking by himself we don't know who is him but I know is zexion but you guys don't get it

3 keyblades on the floor
3 keyblades master riku,sora and the king
3 knights
1 dragon
1 mysterious man

I have one more post to do and then I just gone

Last edited:

XCJ

no went you beat the last boss duh
nice picture of Saix

ASMH

the guy that's the night is xemnas cause he has the weapon of all the organization members

XCJ

yeah does right but they were knighs in each side of the dragon

gryphenix85

Lets use legible English here. I don't even understand what you are saying, much less what your theory is.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Is there even a theory? Does all this signify anything?
Get to the point, would you?
~Fenris Etheral

gryphenix85

Indeed. I saw the Dragon behind Knight #1 in the video (or a Spectre nobody, like Marluxia rode in CoM), but I really do not get where you are going with all this.

manolo369

okay but they stated dat they are all new characters and the shadow fiqure is more likely to be sora than zexion b/c of the hair !!! i thought zexion died in kh com???

XCJ

zexion din't die he still alive he din't die and the was zexion in the shadow if you must know put it in slow motion

JakeBlade

XCJ said:
zexion din't die he still alive he din't die and the was zexion in the shadow if you must know put it in slow motion
How do you know that it was Zexion? It was just someone with one of the Organization coats on.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
...Zexion is dead.
He was one of the more...uh...compassionate of the nobodies, meaning that he wanted to recover his heart. As a result, he would've stepped in when Kingdom Hearts was in jeopordy, to save his chance of recalling his humanity. Since he didn't, I can only assume he's dead.
~Fenris Etheral

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Masterx1220 said:
zexion got killed by the riku clone

but this guys trying to say he diddnt i personnaly think it would be kool to have zexion come back and find out his mysteries but then again maybe its better he dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back