• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1,280 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KHboy11

I got the first kingdom hearts the December after it came out (which was 3 months after it came out) So I've been waiting FOREVER!!!! THE DAY IS FINALLY COMING!!!!!

Website
www.myspace.com
I've waited 4 years.

And I only beat it in '05.

(I wasn't leveled up, and I couldn't beat Riku/ansem the second time where he does sonic blade in like 03)

KHluver

I got KH in December '02. Actually, I saw Kingdom Hearts commercials and that's the whole reason why I even got a PS2! So thank you, Kingdom Hearts, for giving me a reason to enjoy the holiness known as the PS2 ^-^

emojunkie1612

i got it in '03 played it continuously and got to the riku/ansem bit and couldnt beat it for aaages.. heard about KH" in 04 and decided id go back and try KH1 and beat him first time :D

SO yeh ive been waiting too long.
Im having it imported and this time next month hopefully i'll be waiting for KH3 :D
ahh..

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i got my copy early october, until i finally got so into the commercial I stopped just thinking I should buy it, i told my mom i wanted to get it I grabed 50 dollars and off i went to EB Games to buy it. Won't ever forget how amazed and excited I was when I started my first new game on kh1

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Probably about 3 years... Though I've known about KH ever since it came out, and I knew about KH2 shortly after I got it..so... about 4 years. :3

KHluver

I remember after I beat KH and saw ASAS, I was flipping out, ranting about how they'd better have a Kingdom Hearts II if they're going to go around flashing a video like that all over the place!! XD

Heartless soul

it hasnt been to long for me, so im lucky. I first played it maybe liek a year about but i wasnt really intersted in it like i am now. But eversince i heard about kh 2 coming out and i saw some like pictuers from it, its been like holy crap i soo cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back