• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Halcyon

Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Gamescom!

You should watch his interviews for the pre-release of KH3D, you can feel that he's a fan of the company's products. He's always enthusiastic.
  2. Halcyon

Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Gamescom!

Oh man, I'm really jealous right now. Wish I was there </3
  3. Halcyon

The Queen's Fate

Hi! I'm not exactly new here but I finally found the time to log in again after 2 years (and now I think I'm flooding the forums). Yikes. Anyway, I've been reading some of the poems here and I'd like to share my own. This is a poem I wrote for my Cross Literature class. It's about the Queen of...
  4. Halcyon

Is "Nobodies" truly a fitting term?

Now I'm starting to wonder if the term for nobodies was accurately translated from the Japanese version. Is it? :confused: Ooooh, and I like the term 'Remnant' btw. Nice.
  5. Halcyon

Opinions about viewing Video Games as the cause for violent behavior

So there has been studies lately that suggest playing video games is a CAUSE for violent behavior. An example is the 1999 Columbine Massacre. Two teenage boys (the culprits) were discovered to have been avid video game players; namely, players of Wolfenstein. According to a psychologist, this...
  6. Halcyon

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

Hi, so I'm just going to appear out of thin air and ask if there are any updates for the NA Limited Edition of KH 2.5 remix :( growing scared that it will just be the pre-ordered pin for the NA.
  7. Halcyon

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! i dont care if its in Jap audio and if it feels awkward hearing goofy and donald speak in Jap, I just want eng subs so I can (re)play this game *w*
  8. Halcyon

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced hey Amazon is already allowing the pre-order of this bundle Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - Collector's Edition: Video Games
  9. Halcyon

KH3D English Trailer Up!

omg finally! a trailer that i can understand 8D hmmm.... i'm not particularly familiar with all these names you guys are saying but i cant really say whether im satisfied or not by the voice actor/actresses... not until I've played the game! <3 And how come some of the clips that were used were...
  10. Halcyon

KH3D Bug Halts Game Progression!

i hope they do fix this :( if this glitch thing is still happening on the us and eu versions, then it feels like we're cheated on our money somehow -__- I feel sorry for the people who already bought the Jap ver though </3 wonder how they'll fix it... :-/
  11. Halcyon

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

Nope, I'm not from North America. I'm actually from quite far. XD But I have connections here that allows me to get a game released at the same time as North America. :D
  12. Halcyon

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

In my country, school starts in June.... -____- I have to wait a whole summer without KH3D T~T And when I do get it, I won't be fully immersed in it since I have to study by then .____. asdfghjkl I'm just so devastated by this news. I hope to the heavens that there will be some changes or...
  13. Halcyon

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

I hope this isn't just a limited thing. I mean, if there will be quite a few fans willing to buy this, I hope they produce just as much. *_* -starts putting away money for this set-
  14. Halcyon

Noob Warning - Hi anyway :)

Oh wow you can officially label me a caveman... er woman. This is my first time to see a forum based solely on Kingdom Hearts... Anyway, I'm so happy I was able to unearth this site from the drowning level number of sites in the internet. 8D Btw, it's my first time to join a forum so don't take...
Back