• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Help/Support ► Opinions needed

Well I always wanted to be an artist, mainly for comic books. I want to be able to live life without all this trouble. I want to travel too. I guess my biggest dream is to be an artist but you know what they say, there's no cash in it. And I totally get I can not be picky about jobs, funny...
  2. J

Well I currently stay with a friend have been for about two years. I go to art school as well. Getting a job will be hard but whatever I guess. As for religion I dont have one. I mostly live for the moment and whatever goes down goes down, though I do believe in a higher power.
  3. J

Well lets start off by saying im a starving artists never been employed been t jail twice and life sucs In school got tons of friends no girlfriend we broke up a whie ago. I want something more out of life my friend never want to go out they just want to play games all day. I know i wont get a...
  4. J

[SPOILERS] Theory on the gray haired boy

Only reason I say its Riku or riku form is because its been hinted at alot now...
  5. J

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

It didnt suck it was just too easy and disappointed at times. 1k heartless battle...
  6. J

[Spoilers] How Does Lea...

Re: How Does Lea Use Axel's Weapon? I thnk your taking this a bit to far. We know LEA used a frisbee. To me it just may well one of those things that might not get explained. Or perhaps your right and they do retain the same weapon.
  7. J

No one dies in KH

He also died in the movie and sadly that story had little to no plot significance to the story other than adding a little bit of excitement. (AT LEAST TO ME)
  8. J

No one dies in KH

I feel what you mean but judging from the fact that the first initial idea was rejected (chainsaw Sora) I can assume the plot would of been alot maturer.Now as for people dying as a whole to me it as I always said history repeats itsself. At least for the trios.
  9. J

[SPOILERS] Theory on the gray haired boy

My theory is Riku we know time repeats its self.
  10. J

No one dies in KH

Re: Non one dies in KH Kh doesnt really use logic. KH is like a poetic story full of metaphors and other devices. As for people dying, they really dont in the kh world its a matter of reincarnation. Plus we know disney would not allow that in this game, judging from that reaction to original Sora.
  11. J

Juro's Art Thread

Well this is a thread for my art. I dont upload much due to lack of a scanner at the moment. xros-plus-xros.deviantart.com/
  12. J

KHBBSFM hard to play in japanese?

Hey, its not that hard once you keep seeing reoccuring characters, I learned what heal was by remembering it has a long line in its name.
  13. J

Hello

Hey names Juro-Sama Its a reference to Kojuro Katakura. I like KH and stuff I hope to be a productive member :)
Back