• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Hey! I knew my post was just one of a whole slew of them getting caught up in the trailer aftermath lol, so I didn't expect a big welcome or anything but thank you. :) And seriously, poor Kairi, always getting left out. It's just weird (and a little irritating) to me how she's so neglected and...
  2. E

How people are showing up in the RoS, aka KH3D = Inception.. *spoilers*

*100% not a joke topic* :) I'm not sure if this was ever brought up or if it's been explained already, but are the people in the RoS actually physically present or are their forms just manifestations of consciousness? I'm thinking it's kind of like Inception, where Sora and Riku's actual...
  3. E

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Wow. As an on and off lurker of this site who happened to visit last night spontaneously, I'm like, blown away right now with all this KH3D news. I HAD to make an account just so I could join the discussion, lol. :D That trailer was EPIC!! My interest in this game and the series had died...
Back