• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The newest heart to the Xehanort Equation

He probably didn't continue on with MX's plan after returning to his own time. Since he lost his memories he probably just came up with the ideas again like MX did in the first place. I doubt there's very much he did that was actually caused by the time travel because, like you said, he forgot...
  2. S

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! People who record video games usually use multiple save files so that in the case they get stuck somehow so that they don't have to start the game over. I don't think that should be a problem in Kingdom Hearts, but still.
  3. S

I believe this image from KH1 Final Mix speaks for itself...

You have to take everything from the Wiki with a grain of salt though, because everybody is capable of editing it. Being that Nomura hadn't started planning BBS until during the development of KH2 it's safer to assume that it is referring to disney villains or just complete beings in general.
  4. S

Question About Realm of Sleep

Well Neku is there for the Reapers' Game, so it's not too farfetched to say that the Reapers could be using the empty world for the game and plucking people from other worlds to play it. It would be the perfect location, after all.
Back