• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Yen Sid Theory

As many of you know Yen Sid is the utmost respected person in the Kingdom Hearts series. Even those who are not trained by him seek his guidance and wisdom. We see this when Terra, Ven, and Aqua each give him a visit. His knowledge of the heartless/Nobodies/Unversed is extremely vast as he...
  2. W

Incomplete Theory Question

I have a theory with good supporting details and I was wondering, Just how old is Yen Sid? Is it ever stated?
  3. W

KH2 Secret Ending Question(s)

I watched the secret ending for Kingdom Hearts 2 as well as the fight between Terra/Aqua/Ven vs. MX and Vanitas. Keep in mind I have not played Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories/Coded/Days. My question is this "When the three meet at the Keyblade Graveyard before encountering MX and Vanitas...
  4. W

Keyblade Master?

I read on the KH Wiki that only those with a strong heart "chosen by the keyblade" may become Keyblade Masters. Does this include the keyblade being passed down to you? Or in the way Sora was given the keyblade? Edit: It may sound confusing the way I said it. Let me reiterate: Does being...
Back