• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH3D 60-70% complete!

I'm hoping that SE already has the English Dub recorded already so that the localization of DDD will already be finished for North America and we don't have to wait forfugginever to get the game.
  2. T

Optional Bosses for Kingdom Hearts: DDD

Kefka from Final Fantasy VI FTW!
  3. T

What I want to see out of the rest of the KH Series...

I have compiled a list of theories, characters, and worlds I'd absolutely love to see in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts games. If anyone has any additions to my theories or characters and worlds they'd love to see, then reply. Theories: 1. I believe that, given from one of the catchphrases for...
  4. T

BBSv2 at TGS?

You really never know what that dude has up his sleeve. But then again it's really up to Squenix they'll probably got enough stuff with 3D, Versus XIII, XIII-2, Type-0, and that lame musical FF game that was recently announced.
  5. T

BBSv2 at TGS?

I think Nomura should just blow everyone out of the water and show off more 3D, BBS Vol 2, HD Collection (KH, RE: CoM, and II so I can trade in my PS2 cuz that's all I've been keeping it for), and.... Dare I say it.... KINGDOM HEARTS III!!!! That'd please any fan for the next few years when all...
  6. T

BBS Vol. 2 on PS Vita?

I'm thinking it's quite the possibility SE is gonna go ahead with putting Birth By Sleep Vol 2 on the Playstation Vita. With the PSP pretty much dead and HD remakes of PSP games coming on PS3 as well as Vol. 2 being quite a ways off, I'm thinking this would be the best step unless of course BBS...
Back