• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Braxyn

Trouble with uploading Pics

I have been having some trouble uploading pics into my albums and I was wondering if anyone else is having the same promblem and how they fixed it if they did. The thing is that every pic I upload doesnt appear, but it is there in a sense. I dont really get how to use the program as well. It...
  2. Braxyn

Fanfiction ► Aqua's confesion

I wrote this in three hours after I read some fanfics that made me want to Vomit. It wasn't that they were badly writed (btw it was none of them off here, I am still reading those). Moreso that they didnt have depth and was full of preteen writing cliches. Well it was me being bored and actually...
  3. Braxyn

How would you feel if KH was a Disney attraction at their Theme park?

I got this crazy idea while riding in the back of a styker. I figured hey they did it for HP why not KH (I completely hated the idea of HP being at disney but damn I'd still go) . Its a big enough series to get a lot of attention for everyone of all ages. Think about it The area is just a huge...
  4. Braxyn

Would Sora have a unique keyblade in a future instalment like Terra, Agua, and Ventus?

I was thinking about this the other day and it seems that it is a likely possibility if not just a thought that Sora should get a unique keyblade. Agua, Terra, Ventus, and Riku (among others like the Masters and mickey) all seem to have their own standard Keyblade. So why shouldn't or wouldn't...
  5. Braxyn

Final Fantasy Dissidia series. Should they Include Sora as one of the playable characters?

I was thinking of the possibility of Sora playing as a Hidden character in future series of the Dissidia games. I thought of this when they announced that you can unlock Clouds KH's attire in the upcoming Dissidia 012. If thats possible then why not have Sora in on the action. Although, not part...
  6. Braxyn

Naminé and Kairi's dissimilar appearances (spoilers)

I'm new here and this is my first and foremost question I'd like answered: Why doesn't Namine looks like Kairi?
Back