• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help with Riku's deck!!!

How do you get the Fake Soul Eater card in your card collection?? I got Zexion to drop it, and I even USED the damn card, but it never appeared in my card collection after the battle :mad: Help?
  2. M

KH3 IDEA: TWO storylines!!

So, I got to thinking the other day: What if KH3 had TWO storylines, similar to BBS? In other words, the main game stars Sora, Donald, and Goofy as always. Then, when you beat the game, you get a different perspective. You play as Riku, and you have Mickey and Kairi as your party members. Kairi...
  3. M

How do I meld commands?????????????

I know HOW to meld commands, but it's not letting my meld quite a few of them. Yes, they are fully leveled, so I don't know what the problem is. It won't let me select them to meld :(
  4. M

How do I unlock more Mirage Arena matches???

I'm trying to unlock more matches for Terra (going to do the others later). I've beaten the match (level 7) where you fight the big unversed that TVA fight together at Radiant Garden. Nothing has been unlocked since I beat it, though. I've tried it again 2 more times and still, nothing. What do...
  5. M

Will we at least get a TRAILER at TGS????

I'm dying to know what KH3D is going to be about. I'd be foolish to expect a gameplay demo, but at least a cinematic! What do you guys think?
  6. M

Ven's Heart??

So, Ven's heart becomes one with Sora. When Roxas is created, he takes on the appearance of Ven. So where is Ven's heart now, then? (I mean post KH2 timeline)
  7. M

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? :(

Ugh, I know this will sound stupid, but I hate how badly I can't stop playing this game! :p I beat ALL of Ven's story on standard yesterday. It took me almost exactly 10 hours (seriously, my clear time was 9:55), and now I'm about 4 hours into Aqua's story. I feel like the hugest loser right...
  8. M

Question about VEN'S story (no spoilers please!)

Hey all! Brand new here :) I'm extremely excited about BBS coming out in a few weeks. I've managed to NOT spoil myself on pretty much anything :-D. I think I have an IDEA of what's going to happen, but no details at all. Anyway, I've been going back and forth with what order I want to play...
Back