• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. dante647

treasure list

hey does anyone no where i can get a list of where all the treasures are in the game
  2. dante647

hp up?

i was wondering what melding combos give you the hp up ability that boosts ur max hp and how many hp ups can u have
  3. dante647

how do you get friendship commands

every time i go into the moogle shop to buy one there is none there so what do i do
  4. dante647

ventus shotlocks

hey guys i was wondering how i can get all of ventus shotlocks coz ive completed the game and i only have flame salvo
  5. dante647

need help with vanitas sentiment

how the hell do you beat him he keeps killing me in like 2 seconds
  6. dante647

crystals

hey guys i was wondering where i can get an abounding crystal from so i can make exp walker for ventus
  7. dante647

mysterious figure

how do i find the mysterious figure because everytime i go to land of departure it sys the road ahead is blocked so were is he and wen should i go there to find him
  8. dante647

exp walker

what is the exp walker and how do i get it
  9. dante647

xehanhort reports

how do i get all the xehanhort reports so that i can unlock the final episode
  10. dante647

game help

what is the best way to defeat captain hook in vens story and braig in terras story
  11. dante647

need help with terra

hey guys i need some help with leveling terra up i was wondering if there was a way of leveling him up with out going through the levels and finding uunversed like can i just go to the mirage areana and fight there to level up
  12. dante647

question

can i go to the mirage areana in bbs to level up my character
  13. dante647

box set

does anyone no were i can get all the kh games in a set from coz i really want all the kh games especially bbs
  14. dante647

help with the lift shop

hey guys i need some help getting through the lift shop so i can get to maleficent
  15. dante647

riku battle in hollow bastion

hey guys in hollow bastion when u have to beat riku for the first time i managed to beat him first time in like 2 minutes did anyone have trouble with this battle or was it easy for everyone
  16. dante647

best looking

which keyblade is the best looking i personally think oblivion is the best
  17. dante647

hey i was wondering about worlds

can i skip atalantica and go straight to hollow bastion because they r the only levels i have left to complete or do i have to complete atalantica before i can move on to hollow bastion and wat level should i b wen i go to hollow bastion
  18. dante647

which keyblade is your favourite

hey guys which keyblade is your favourite in kh 1 and which keyblade do you get from atlantica and hollow bastion
  19. dante647

rikku good or bad

does rikku turn good again or does he stay evil and in which game does he turn good again s1letsroll
  20. dante647

keyblade?

if sora is the chosen one and he is the only one that can weild the key blade then how did riku get it off him and weild it in kh1????
Back