• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Question on 3 Scenarios on the Memory Card

I recently got the PSP bundle, so this is my first time owning a PSP. My sister also wants to play BBS and progress through the 3 character scenarios. I know the game stores a system data file to tract the 3 files for each character, and I want to complete all three to unlock the special...
  2. R

Secret Ending?

What are the requirements to get the entire ending, including the secret ending?
  3. R

Paradox Cups question

How do you get the Paradox Hercules and Hades Cups open? I finished the Paradox Pain and Panic and Cerberus Cups but the last two cups remain question marks in my Journal.:confused:
  4. R

Twilight Town Mini game on SE site

There's a little game on the Square-Enix Japanese KH2 site where you explore the areas in Twilight Town with some triva questions. I know you can't answer the questions since they're in Japanese, but I got though the triva questions by guessing.;) I am going through this mini game pretty well...
  5. R

Chocobo Catching Question for FFX-2

I'm having a problem on catching chocobos that can level all the way up to Level 5. I'm in Chapter 3, and I want to know: where I could catch chocobos that can level all the way up to Level 5 in Chapter 3? I know that if I wait till Chapter 4 and 5, it'll be too late to get that secret dungeon...
  6. R

Upload screeenshots

How come on the gallery, the members can't upload screenshots from the game or trailers? I have two screenshots from the recent KH2 Festa trailer that I would like to add to the gallery.
  7. R

Fighting Unknown secret help

I tried to go to the cheat on fighting the Unknown in the Final Mix and got all of the requirements I found on GameSpot, but it didn't work! Does anybody know how to activate this secret?
  8. R

KH secret question

I tried to go to the cheat on fighting the Unknown in the Final Mix and got all of the requirements I found on GameSpot, but it didn't work! Does anybody know how to activate this secret?
  9. R

Has Anyone Noticed?

Did anyone noticed that KH:CoM left out Tarzan's world: the Deep Jungle? I didn't realize that until now! lol
Back