• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Quick question

I have finished Terra's scenario on Normal Mode and continuing to do Ventus but at Proud Mode. My sister finished Aqua in Beginner Mode. I wonder: is it still possible to get the secret ending with one character on Proud Mode or do all 3 characters have to be on Proud Mode?
  2. R

Question on 3 Scenarios on the Memory Card

I recently got the PSP bundle, so this is my first time owning a PSP. My sister also wants to play BBS and progress through the 3 character scenarios. I know the game stores a system data file to tract the 3 files for each character, and I want to complete all three to unlock the special...
  3. R

Secret Ending?

What are the requirements to get the entire ending, including the secret ending?
  4. R

Paradox Cups question

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.:)
  5. R

Paradox Cups question

How do you get the Paradox Hercules and Hades Cups open? I finished the Paradox Pain and Panic and Cerberus Cups but the last two cups remain question marks in my Journal.:confused:
  6. R

Twilight Town Mini game on SE site

Sure: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/ And the Twilight Town game is the 4th button in the column left of the picture, then you click the screen with the Japanese explaination of the game to start the game. Basically, you start in a room, and to proceed outside into the town, you...
  7. R

Twilight Town Mini game on SE site

There's a little game on the Square-Enix Japanese KH2 site where you explore the areas in Twilight Town with some triva questions. I know you can't answer the questions since they're in Japanese, but I got though the triva questions by guessing.;) I am going through this mini game pretty well...
  8. R

Chocobo Catching Question for FFX-2

I'm having a problem on catching chocobos that can level all the way up to Level 5. I'm in Chapter 3, and I want to know: where I could catch chocobos that can level all the way up to Level 5 in Chapter 3? I know that if I wait till Chapter 4 and 5, it'll be too late to get that secret dungeon...
  9. R

Keep old or get new theme song?

Simple and Clean is okay, but a new song would be nice for KH2.:)
  10. R

Upload screeenshots

How come on the gallery, the members can't upload screenshots from the game or trailers? I have two screenshots from the recent KH2 Festa trailer that I would like to add to the gallery.
  11. R

Fighting Unknown secret help

Hey, I heard this secret from GameSpot. com.
  12. R

KH secret question

I heard that you seal all of the keyholes except 100 Acre Wood. When I finished the game and locked 100 Acre Wood and went to the Castle Chapel, nothing happened. I think it's required not to lock 100 Acre Wood.
  13. R

Fighting Unknown secret help

I tried to go to the cheat on fighting the Unknown in the Final Mix and got all of the requirements I found on GameSpot, but it didn't work! Does anybody know how to activate this secret?
  14. R

KH secret question

I tried to go to the cheat on fighting the Unknown in the Final Mix and got all of the requirements I found on GameSpot, but it didn't work! Does anybody know how to activate this secret?
  15. R

Has Anyone Noticed?

Did anyone noticed that KH:CoM left out Tarzan's world: the Deep Jungle? I didn't realize that until now! lol
Back