• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: Crimson Dawn

Disc One Chapter Three: Part One The party left what seemed to be an awkward moment. Davis didn’t realize the power of saving people’s lives, especially people who hated your kind, but then turned the other cheek and saw that not every human is evil. Davis, Akira, and Zexion were all pretty...
  2. J

Disc One Chapter Two Balamb Garden was quite the spectacle; the Garden itself could be compared in size to a coliseum. Its outside structure resembled that of a pigeon that was comfortably perched in its nest. It was made by, well, no one really knows who the inventor of the Garden universities...
  3. J

Final Fantasy VIII: Crimson Dawn Opening FMV “Where are you going?” “…to fight.” “Why are you going?” “To protect the people I love.” “…I thought you didn’t believe…in love…” “I do now…” “Will you come back for me?” “…if you’re still around waiting for me.” “What if you don’t come...
  4. J

Fanfiction ► Yu Yu Hakusho: Rise of the Demons

Sorry I haven't updated, been kinda lazy. Until I get the third chap up, tell me what you think of the second one!
  5. J

Last time on Yu Yu Hakusho, Koenma received some news that an old friend was in some trouble. He then enlisted in the sons of Yusuke and Kuwabara’s sons, Tyson and Kazubara. They met Kiyoshi, who took them to Spirit Realm and introduced them into the new ruler of Spirit World. After some talking...
  6. J

Chapter 1 - Part 2: Hellfire in training; Enter Ryuko “Stand up, boy! Right now!!” shouted a large man sitting on a large throne. The boy he was referring to was currently sprawled, face-down on the ground with his long red hair splayed around his body. This was the second time he was...
  7. J

Yu Yu Hakusho: Rise of the Demons Chapter 1 “A New Detective” The sun dawned in a city of Japan. The birds were chirping their hypnotic melodies; the sky was an ocean blue. The clouds flowed through the air as the time shafted. The rays of the giant star known as the sun gleamed down on...
Back