• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. CrossLegion

Site-ripped videos

Pulled them right from the American site, and converted them so that they'll play on your PSP, if you want. Original files can be uploaded on request. The actual video quality leaves a bit to be desired, but it wasn't too great in the first place, so meh. You can see it well enough...
  2. CrossLegion

So I posted a thread on GameSpot's BBS forum...

And I asked what everyone thought about the translations we've seen in the English localization so far, and gave my own opinions. Not sure if it ended up sounding like I was whining or whatever, but I thought I'd ask the same thing here. I'm asking what you think specifically about some of the...
  3. CrossLegion

Tonda Gossa, everyone!

Hey. I'm CrossLegion, but you can call me Cross. Or Legion. Either one, LOL. I'm not very good at introducing myself. Sorry 'bout that. It might just be easier for someone to ask if they care to know something. Heh heh... Yeah, sorry...
Back