• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH3D "prelude to the final battle".

damn it too long lol i wanted a new protagonist but oh well
  2. D

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

what f this thing is something to do with MF's time control? someone said it could be the very first heartless born sooo what if MF brought the ''first heartless'' to aquas time?
  3. D

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix NEW SCANS

um i actually dont think its eraqus... i mean cnt u take ur masters keyblade once they ''die'' and succeed them? i mean thts wht aqua did with eraqus so tht may hae not been his own keyblade? idk it probly is but thn again its KH
  4. D

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

^waste of money if nothing new is added and i didnt want to belelieve it on gamefaqs and dont want to here...
  5. D

kingdom hearts birht by sleep promotional ad in newest edition of gameinformer

i had got the newset edition of gameinformer(the one with the batman/catwomen on it) it appears on page 11 tht a promotional ad for birth by sleep has been shown it doesnt say anything new but i just waned to bring this to the attention of khinsider so hopefully you'll be all pleased
  6. D

the secret boss in bbs theroy

ok so anyone else think it could be the first human nobody? i mean heartless did exist back then so there maybe a chance that a few very few nobodies existed as well?
  7. D

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

posibly another apprentice before ven and vanitas i mean think MX gotta be at least 70 yrs old so dont you guys think that it would make sense that he had other apprentices that were never mentioned due to them fallen into the darkness to much? thats just my opinion
  8. D

i still think its the last keyblade warrior from the wars
  9. D

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer i agree with the yoda thing hahah i think jesse inmproved greatly with ven but bale was alright wit terra and aqua just sucked! i like the new boss
  10. D

maybe the last survivor of the keyblade wars?
  11. D

NEW NOMURA INTERVIEW!!!

i really like the new boss it looks uber beast and soooo coooooool (btw am new)
Back