• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gray Aria

No Guide for 2.5?

Is anyone else kind of bothered that Prima didn't make a guide for 2.5? After 1.5's big hardcover guide I had gotten my hopes up for future guides in this series. All Prima had to say about it was this: https://twitter.com/primagames/status/542110505733591040 and this on their facebook. I...
  2. Gray Aria

Theatrhythm Dragon Quest

It's official! ??????????????? | SQUARE ENIX Release date set for March 26th 2015. It looks like SE will show a trailer at Jump Festa.
  3. Gray Aria

Mevius Final Fantasy?

Square Enix has filed for a trademark titled Mevius Final Fantasy. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? I tried searching for some kind of etymology on the word Mevius but couldn't find anything other than the Japanese cigarette brand. It's probably something small like a mobile or...
  4. Gray Aria

Shiness: Glorious Indie RPG

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438269196/shiness A game where anthropomorphic animals coexist with humans. It has its own made-up language (conceived by blending elements of Arabian and African languages with Japanese and French) and combines elements of a fighting game with action rpg...
  5. Gray Aria

Black Desert MMORPG: Best Character Creator Ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huMT2JCYEqk I already spend way too much time creating my character in games. I imagine this would take hours. But it would be nice to have a perfect copy of myself (just cooler and tougher looking) to play as in a game. I just hope they put as much effort into...
  6. Gray Aria

IGN Explains New Features

IGN's Jessica Chobot explains some of the new features of Kingdom Hearts 3D focusing mainly on Flowmotion. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Flowmotion Guide - IGN Strategize - IGN Video
  7. Gray Aria

Rate the Game the User Above You is Playing

Yeah, just rate the game or games in the above user's Playing list. If the person above you does not have one, either scroll up until you find one who does and quote them and rate it, or just rate your own. Since no one's above me, I'll rate my own. 4.5/5.
  8. Gray Aria

Electric Playground Interviews Raio Mitsuno

The Electric Playground interviews Raio Mitsuno about Kingdom Hearts 3D. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance – Game Overview « The Electric Playground
  9. Gray Aria

Think Your School Rules Suck?

Imagine being thrown in jail for tardiness and truancy or being suspended for hugging a friend. Honor student placed in jail for tardiness and truancy at school - Yahoo! News Two Florida Teens Suspended for Breaking School‘s ’No Hugging’ Policy | TheBlaze.com Anyone else got stories like this?
  10. Gray Aria

Promotional English KH3D Box Back

Apparently EB Games in Australia have it on display. I know it's most likely going to change but it's still interesting.
  11. Gray Aria

Star War Episode III: The Backstroke of the West

winterson.com: episode iii, the backstroke of the west redux Just read it. Read the whole thing! lmao
  12. Gray Aria

It is possible to become a Super Saiyan /sarcasm

The video's title says it all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL1V259xG3I&feature=g-hist&context=G2d33020AHTz2y0AABAA I have to admit, that is a pretty good impression of transforming dbz characters.
  13. Gray Aria

What Are You Expecting From Kingdom Hearts III?

IF YOU DON’T FEEL LIKE READING A STORY, SKIP DOWN TO THE LAST TWO PARAGRAPHS! Halloween, 2009. My vocational tech school was having a Halloween themed "Fall social event" (just a "politically correct" way of saying Halloween party) and I went wearing my Organization XIII coat. (not cosplaying...
  14. Gray Aria

Gundam

I searched for a Gundam thread but I couldn't find one. So here it is. One of my favorite franchises. My favorites are Wing, Seed, 00, and G (in no particular order). The only reason why Zeta and ZZ aren't included is because I haven't seen them all the way through yet. I'm waiting until I can...
  15. Gray Aria

How Old Are Huey, Dewey, and Louie?

I don't know if this subject has been bought up here before but I have been wondering about these three. In Birth By Sleep, They are children. Then ten years later, in KHI, not only are they still children, they look exactly the same as they did in BBS. One year after that in KHII, they still...
  16. Gray Aria

What did you do with your stickers?

To anyone who pre-ordered the game and got the stickers, what did you do with them? The reason I am asking is because I got them too, but I am not sure what I should do with them. I don't want to put them on my DSi so do you have any suggestions? I'm thinking about keeping them until I get a new...
  17. Gray Aria

What if Sora and Riku get armor?

How would you feel if in KH3DS Sora and Riku were to get armor and keyblade gliders? They are supposed to be taking the Mark of Mastery exam in that game and I would imagine you can't really be a full-fledged keyblade master if you don't know how to summon your armor or transform your keyblade...
  18. Gray Aria

Secret Bosses Level Recommendations

I've beaten the game with all characters and all I have left to do is fight the secret bosses and play Villains' Vendetta. Now I'm wondering what levels should I try to be at before fighting Vanitas' Lingering Spirit and taking on Villains' Vendetta. I would also like to know which should I do...
  19. Gray Aria

Mighty Morphin Keyblade Rangers

I'm not sure where to put this. I was thinking if this is the wrong forum, a mod would move it to the right one. Anyway, here is a video I threw together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ZY_Gnrgfk
Back