• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

i'm just happy it's comming out :D and ofcourse the storry :D you guys think their will be a story even before BBS ? about the keybladewar ?? i'm pretty curious :D
  2. S

No Infrastructure For BbS

if you have a PS3 and you have ad-hoc party ( downloadable on PSN) it could work . just connect with your PS3 and kaboom ;D
  3. S

i would like to learn japanese

does anyone know were i could learn a good word of japanese url pls ! :)
  4. S

vanitas heartsless ?

sorry wrong link this is the one : YouTube - Birth by Sleep - Terra's Interference + Vanitas' Origins [SPOILER] just watch untill somewhat half way
  5. S

vanitas heartsless ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= is vanitas the first human heartless? you never saw a heartless in bbs exept for novashadows and later MX. you think ven was just a test subject for MX as the first person to make a heartsless from by unlocking the hearts darkness with his keyblade ??? discuss...
  6. S

A third Shoot Lock for Ven?

it's know that every character has different shoot-locks wich can be upgraded by board games and just general use i think. Even terra has his cannon-like shoot lock from the lingering sentiment battle
Back