• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. UnrelentingLight

Possible Terra Radiant Garden lock on glitch

I noticed this while I was playing and though it might be a glitch. What do you all think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xesTFf4nEcw
  2. UnrelentingLight

[minor spoilers] Vanitas has a bad AI

By now most of you have probably seen the videos of Vanitas Sentiment's stupid AI. I experienced something similar with Ven's first Vanitas battle. Vanitas just sat behind a rock for an extended period of time doing nothing. I made a short of video of it for those of you who are interested. I...
  3. UnrelentingLight

I found a glitch involving Kairi! (spoilers)(video included)

So I was replaying Aqua's story and I noticed that there were two Kairi's in the scene where Aqua meets her. When Mickey comes in if you look to the left you see Kairi but you also see another Kairi behind Aqua's leg. Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZdx4YPv20
  4. UnrelentingLight

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Fandub Project

So I am doing a KH:BBS fandub and am looking for voice actors. We plan to do the whole game and the new scenes that are added in Final Mix. If you are interested please reply with what character you would like to voice and give me a sample over skype(pm me for my skype name). Cast Terra- a...
  5. UnrelentingLight

Which Kingdom Hearts character would you like to be intimate with?

If this type of thread is not allowed please delete it. Alright, so which character would you like to be intimate with and why? I'd have to go with Aqua. One, she is attractive. Two, she is very kind and loving. Three, some people have said that she would be boring in bed but I say otherwise...
  6. UnrelentingLight

Birth By Sleep Toys

Not sure if this is the right forum but I just saw these cell phone straps on play-asia. I want Aqua and Ven so bad. Buy Kingdom Hearts Avatar Mascot Phone Strap Vol.5: Aqua - Play-Asia.com
  7. UnrelentingLight

Just a though *BBS Spoilers*

In BBS Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade and thus was able to wield the keyblade; Riku touched Terra's and was also able to wield the keyblade. What about in KH when Leon touched Sora's keyblade and in KH2 when Jack Sparrow held Sora's keyblade? Wouldn't this mean that they would be able to use the...
  8. UnrelentingLight

Check out my drawings

My Deviantart: LinkBucks.com - Get your share! Drawings: Random Anime Style Girl: LinkBucks.com - Get your share! Ookami-San: LinkBucks.com - Get your share! I know I had another thread for this but I can't seem to find it. I also have done a Sora drawing and a Ven drawing which I will be...
  9. UnrelentingLight

UnrelentingLight's Artwork

Hey guys I just thought I'd share my art with you guys. I only have one drawing on deviantart right now but I plan on uploading more sometime soon. Constructive criticism is appreciated. A random anime style girl: Random Anime Style Girl by ~tastysteak on deviantART
  10. UnrelentingLight

Browser Pong

I guess this is the right board for this since it is a game after all. It is pong using only browser windows. Browser Pong
Back