• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Question about the VS

umm I'm not sure if this belongs in the spoiler section or not so if it does feel free to move it. So as we all know the Vanitas sentiment is called Vanitas's lingering spirit in the english release. Well what I want to know is why it is being referred to as the Vanitas remnant now (like at the...
  2. A

Castle oblivion??

Can someone please explain what Castle oblivion is?? Has that been released yet?
  3. A

Mar Whitman as Tink

I don't know if this has been said before, or if anyone cares, but Mae Whitman will be voicing Tinker Bell here's the proof if anyone cares http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5993/85300952.jpg
  4. A

the one who disturbed the balance

In the JF trailer MX tells Terra to "travel the worlds, and destroy the one who disturbed the balance, Vanitas!" What do you think he means by that? i think that this means that vanitas is responsible for the creation of the unversed, but that's just my thought.
  5. A

Ven and Mickey

Did anyone else notice during the JF trailer that Ven and mickey get sucked up into the air by a strange vortex? what do you think it means? where do you think they are going?
  6. A

When does Xemnas

When does Xemnas see Xion as Ven? I played all of Days and i don't remember him ever seeing her as Ven. Is there a specific day where it happens? I thought that he only saw her as a hooded doll. Can anyone help??
  7. A

Aqua's shoot lock

Does anyone know what the name of Aqua's second shoot lock is and what it does? I'm really sorry but i can't read japanese.
  8. A

Pocahantas???

I don't know if any of you have seen this video YouTube - Birth by Sleep, Japanese trailer - Attack (Shoot Lock) but if you look at aqua's gameplay, she seems to be at pocahantas' world. what do you guys think?? and if there is a thread on this topic, just send me the link and close the...
  9. A

The TAV connection

As most of us know, only two of TAV share a connection to SRK. My theory is that the two are aqua and Ven. I know that some of you might think "its obviously Terra and Ven because terra sides with the darkness and Ven looks just like Roxas" but I'm not so sure about Terra. I think that the one...
Back