• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread THE GUY KEEPS DOING GODAMN CARTWHEELS!!!!!!
  2. M

i think i know who terra is....

I Think That Terra Actually Grows Up To Be Xehanort And Soon Turns Into A Heartless Creating Xemnas And Xehanorts Heartless Which Explains Why Xemnas Knows About The Keyblade.
  3. M

Xbox 360 VS PS3

I Like PS3 But I Also Like Xbox 360 But Which Is Better Theres Only One Way To Find Out PPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. M

After the Xaldin battle...

Go Straight To The Olympic Colliseum And In he Underworld There Will Be A Hades Cup This Is A Canon Bit So Play It
  5. M

Okami

An Epic Game In My Opinion But What Do All Of You Lot Think Of It
  6. M

Vens Connection

I Was Also Thinking About When Roxas Goes To Olympus Colliseum In 358/2 Days, Phil Says That He Looks Familiar, He Could've Been Saying He Looks Like Ven
  7. M

Best new thing in KH2

Reaction Commands They Changed Everything
  8. M

Vens Connection

I Just Want To Discuss The Connections Between Ven, Roxas And Sora We Already Know Ven Looks A Lot Like Roxas His Clothes Are A Hybrid Between Roxas' Post Organization Outfit And Sora's KH2 Outfit Sora Sayed "My Friends Are My Power" And So Does Ven In The New Commercial (Why I Made This...
Back