• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. micbeasty

Villain for Brave, not that convincing?

Hey guys i was looking at the newly released concept art released for Disney/Pixar's "Brave". and i saw the concept art for the villain which is the witch, porttrayed by Julie Walters and i was thinking to myself is this villain truley going to be able to match up to the potential of previous...
  2. micbeasty

SE conference for the 27th same trailer???

ok so i know that we're more than likely just getting the trailer for dream drop distance in hd but i was thinking that there might be a slight chance that we may get a bit of information about the game itself.....probally not but discuss.
  3. micbeasty

SE Conference date

i was just wondering about when the Square Enix conference would be? i thought i heard somewhere that there would be a possibility of more news on KH 3Ds. just curious :)
  4. micbeasty

Elliot the Dragon

Okay so i was looking through some of the older disney movies and i came across Pete's Dragon. It's a live action movie but there is a animated dragon named Elliot. I was thinking after watching the movie that Elliot would make a perfect summon for the KH series i think would make a really cool...
  5. micbeasty

today's the day!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooo excited i just got BBS i told my mom i wouldn't go to school for a week if she didn't take me to go get it this morning its awesome i'm playing as terra!!
  6. micbeasty

Enchanted dominion D-links

ok so i was curious anyone tht has the game or the guidebook does anyone besides terra get a dlink for tht world?
  7. micbeasty

i got the guidebook!!!

omg i'm so excited i ordered the guidebook today on gamestop and its supposed to arrive on either saturday but probally sunday!!! so i don't know if i have a scanner or not but i'll try and find out so maybe when i get t i can scans the whole guidebook for everyone!!!
  8. micbeasty

Ven/Oylmpus Colliseum

ok so i was wondering if Ven did get a boss in Oylmpus Colliseum i know he was supposed to fight the jellyball unversed there as a boss but tht was taken out so does he have a replacement boss then????
  9. micbeasty

Oylmpus outskirts

ok so i was wondering if anyone tht had bbs already could tell me if we get to explore through the town in oylmpus colliseum or do we get to just look at the part everyones seen before you enter to the colliseum?
  10. micbeasty

Enchanted Dominion

Ok i don't kno if you guys remember or not but in the very begining we got pictures of Enchanted dominon with Terra attacking the thorns then talking to maleficent outside of the castle were it appeared the thorns still resided here are the pics tho i was just wondering if these were still in...
  11. micbeasty

why didn't sora and aqua run into eachother

alright so i've been wondering when sora and riku were in the realm of darkness why didn't they run into aqua and ansem the wise since we know tht they were there at that time.
  12. micbeasty

trophy mode

ok i was just wondering i think i remember seeing somthing about trophy mode and i was just wondering if anyones heard anything about it
  13. micbeasty

Disney villans?

okay so i've been wondering how did Maleficent contact the other villans. how did they form their conspiracy against the world. did like Maleficent go to their worlds and brief them about the powers of darkness and get them to form the group.
  14. micbeasty

Kingdom Hearts3 worlds

Allright so you guys tell me what worlds should be in kh3, then lets debate if some would be good and why and why not
  15. micbeasty

wicked witch fight?

ok i didn;t get to see the full thing on live stream so i was just wondering if you get to fight the wicked witch or lady tremaine. just curious please if you saw everything could you let me know thanks.
  16. micbeasty

BBS worlds

ok i don't know about you goes but like i anticipate on getting to see what the worlds look like and i've been waiting so do you guys know when the rest are going to be released?
  17. micbeasty

BBS Maleficent as a d-link fo Terra

Okay so i've heard rumors that on rebirth wings they posted something about that Maleficent will be a d-link for Terra but seeing that i can't read Japeneese i don't know if anyone knows anything about it or is willing to look it up on rebirth wings (if you can understand it) please do because i...
  18. micbeasty

BBS Merlin

ok so if the one hundered acre woods is in BBS do you think that Merlin will appear since after all he had possesion of the book??? what do you guys think????
  19. micbeasty

(BBS) King Stephen

well i've been wondering if they were going to put king Stephen and philip's dad in BBS. i know that in the Enchanted Dominion they of course have Stephen's castle but who knows if one of you on here now plz tell me thanks!!:)
Back