• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Ventus+Aqua

Do you guys think Ventus and Aqua hook up like in Sora and Kairi? Maybe it will revealed in BBS.
  2. C

Vanitas=Xehanort

People kept saying Terra is Xehanort in KHI and KHII. Why does it have to be Terra. I mean Vanitas can easily be Xehanort from KHI and KHII. We don't even know whats behind his mask. He is also Master Xehanort's apprentice if he loose all his memory then probably the only thing he remember is...
  3. C

Xion, Namine, Kairi, and possibe true Nobody

Kairi saving Sora as Sora's Heartless Do you remeber Kairi save Sora's Heartless and restore him to his orginal form with a bright flash of light? That light was probably Kairi's Body and Soul transfering to Sora. Since Sora's missing body and soul that time was Roxas. So Sora probably been...
  4. C

Riku's possible Nobody

I was thinking since Sora's Nobody looks exactly like Ventus. So maybe if Riku ever turn into a Heartless maybe his Nobody will look exactly like Terra and have the anagram of Riku with X and let that be Riku's Nobody's name. I mean both Terra and Riku had a lot of things in common. Their...
  5. C

Xion's possible future appearance

I have a theory about Xion appearing in the future game. It start like this do you remember a scene when Kairi restore Heartless Sora to his original self. Which makes me thinks Kairi use some of her body and soul to Sora. Why do you think Sora can still have a body and move? If Sora becomes a...
Back