• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Zero gear...(Possible gameplay spoilers)

Yeah, aside from the unlockable characters, every gear changes the character's weapon into something else completely. They really did go all out for the multiplayer in this game.
  2. I

Which battle music did you like more? CAUTION SPOILERS!!!

Actually, there is a song in here that seems original to 358/2, it's the song you hear during the fight with the Dustflier and the Ruler of the Sky. I dig it greatly.
  3. I

Did anyone else?

I beat the thing once to say I did. This was with the Kingdom Key+ with Sight Units and the Critical Sun. I beat it again with a friend in Multiplayer Mode, to say that we both did. I used hooded Roxas for this one. I beat it again in Challenge Mode for the "Get lots of heart points!"...
  4. I

Panels: Why use anything but...

There were actually a few questions hidden in my post: a) Why did they put in Oathkeeper, a really f'ing cool Keyblade, that sucks stat-wise? b) Ditto for Two Becomes One. c) I'm tired of button-mashing-A Roxas for crit hits, and wanted more variety. Which I found! It's not the most uber...
  5. I

Ah, Igshar, exactly what I was looking for! I was actually referring mainly to bosses (Leechgrave in particular) when talking about magic-resistant enemies, but you're right--- most everything succumbs to Thundaga, and what doesn't succumbs to any of the other spells. So, Omega Weapon+? My...
  6. I

Another great suggestion, but I neglected to mention that I'm a pack rat and I've not only collected/synthesized every gear in the game, but I've also tried them all on. I must confess though, I have a soft spot for Darker Than Dark, but against magic-resistant types it's kind of lacking. But it...
  7. I

I have everyone, and they're all fun, but my main problem is that my favorite of the group, Roxas, just has a setup that works way too well and it's hard for me to switch up anything with him. I still play others, I just want Roxas to be fun again.
  8. I

Here, my friends, is my situation: I have all 255 sigils and I have 360 crowns. I pretty much play this game now solely for multiplayer. I use a Roxas with Zero Gear equipped to the brim with Sight panels and a Critical Sun equipped... this means that roughly every second hit is a critical hit...
  9. I

help with halloween town boss (coffin one)

I found that if I keep gliding around, using Thundaga and Fire to take out Tentaclaws (one Thundaga and two Fires should knock one out, two Thundaga will knock it out straight away), then it's pretty easy. I ran the mission with Extreme and got through it with little trouble once I figured out...
Back