• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

13?

My friend decided that he would take up a list of every side thing in kingdom hearts that had 13. He is a conspiracy nut because of assassins creed so here goes ■It is primarily associated with Organization XIII (and by extension, Mushroom XIII, Finest Fantasy 13, the thirteen floors of Castle...
  2. I

hade's cup

First post back, oh yes! I was replaying the hades cup and i noticed that there are some pretty awesome rounds i just wanted to know everyones favorite round. Just say the name and say why. My favorite is Cloud & Leon because it's just a meeting of the coolest if you wanted to know. probably not...
  3. I

vanitas' face

Has anyone figured out why vanitas looks like sora when you see his face what did he do to sora or is sora a re birthed version of vanitas cause it make no sense to me.
  4. I

crystals vens and hollowbastions

Do you think it is uncanny that the crystals in hollow bastion and on ven's key chain are the same, look at this picture http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091210_01-02.jpg http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/6/63/HollowBastionTitle.png they are the same...
  5. I

Giant red heartless thing

I was playing the gummi ship level of twilight town called assault of the dreadnought and I saw a giant red heartless thing and it wouldn't let me pass and took me to a weird black hole-ish thing how do you beat it cause i couldn't get rid of its guns even on berserk mode.:angry:
  6. I

Release date

I was reading game informer and they said the release date for the American version of BBS was to be in mid to late 2010 so I also have evidence to back this with buy one and go to page 109:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  7. I

organization XIII keys

If the organization had keys what would they look like I got bored after a test and started drawing bu I want to see what people think they would look like and the point of this is just for opinion no need to flame so draw or explain what they would look like
  8. I

se other games

since people don't understand (and sometimes get off topic) since se and Disney people seem to think it is only ff but se said it is a possibility that they could include worlds of other titles like dragon quest or full metal alchemist and that would be sweet wouldn't it
  9. I

dragon quest in kh3?

If they ever decide to put dragon quest in kingdom hearts it would be AMAZING. Since dragon quest offers so many things to do you could befriend monsters and characters, play some games for munny, and get a sweet keyblade that would look close to this. Dragon quest keyblade picture by ice327...
  10. I

whats to be said

I apologize for the way I explained but this is what I meant as a nobody you will have the opposite hair shade like light or dark your element is determined by what you hate most you would use either a long or short range weapon depending on your human weapon your eye color would be that of...
  11. I

sorry poston this one

sorry about the last one but you post on this I figured a system in which you can generate what you would look like what your element would be and what you would wield Nobodies have either a darker or lighter hair color take ansem and xemnas ansem has white hair xemnas as grey hair sora and...
  12. I

nobody code craking

I figured a system in which you can generate what you would look like what your element would be and what you would wield Nobodies have either a darker or lighter hair color take ansem and xemnas ansem has white hair xemnas as grey hair sora and roxas have darker and lighter blonde shades...
Back