• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

300 reasons KH

I think you just asked for a little bit too great of a number... So, in summary... DisneySquaresoft, Kairi'sCute, FinalFantasyMeetsDisney, RealTimeRPGBattles, GoodVideos, GoodStory, VeryNiceDeepIdeologies, AbstractIdeas, Artisitc...
  2. V

I need a screen shot

I just updated the screenshot above, but if something didn't work out, here's the link to the file anyway... http://www.sidestreamnetwork.net/khmovie/KHcafe.jpg
  3. V

I need a screen shot

Ok... So, something like this?
  4. V

I need a screen shot

I've already got a sample up. From this, where do I go? Left? Right? Diagonally viewing up? Inside? Outside? Or what?
  5. V

I need a screen shot

I can help. I'll have to wait for a day or so. I'm VERY sleepy already and I still have to wake up EARLY. I'll return to this thread when I get back home from work. =) Probably with a sample of the screenie. =) In all its 720x480 full screen goodness. =)
  6. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) -=update (a more specific one, and probably the last one (because the topic is dying anyway :))=- The project will come at a cost of $40.00 (USD). I will be posting the thing on eBay because Bidpay is currently the only way I can...
  7. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) Wow, spammer ---^ whatever... *sweat* Anyway... I am proud to announce... THE COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT!! Yes, the project is now complete. The only thing the project lacks now is for the creator to get some sleep. The only way I can...
  8. V

kingdom hearts amature movie

Uhm... Things have gone out of control, eh? Too many inquiries to reply to... I didn't say that I was making this DVD for you now, did I? I didn't say that I was making this DVD for Kingdom Hearts fanatics now, did I? I said that I was making this DVD for KH fans to share their KH experience to...
  9. V

Not Final Mix, but Final Mix Platinum...

Re: not final mix, but final mix platinum...... It's a Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix deluxe set super super super expensive platinum extended series edition! GREAT case! I'll quote the seller from eBay on this one:
  10. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) Just an update... The project is at 90% (again). I'm really targetting March to be the last month of the project. I'll probably be able to send out the project to interested parties by April.
  11. V

ASAS fast quotes

I haven't even seen DD... *sweat*
  12. V

ASAS fast quotes

I've actually written and saved this in a text file for a month already, but I only had time to actually post it now... Remember in the "Another Side, Another Story" video? There were a lot of quotes? Well, if you've been wondering what they were and you can't see them because of the speed...
  13. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) The revamping of the whole movie is doing great. And as an added bonus (that I really wanted way way back then), I've put subtitles on the Simple and Clean music videos. This will be a treat to all those karaoke fans. =) By the way...
  14. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) The project was kinda "reset" because I had issues with quality that I didn't like. But otherwise, it's done. I'm redoing almost everything because I didn't like the interlacing. Stay tuned! http://www.sidestreamnetwork.net/khmovie/...
  15. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) Ok, as for the questions... Regarding "Square-Enix released a DVD like that for Final Mix": I think it's on ebay, and if it IS the one, it's not from Square-Enix. Regarding the repetitive "is it just all cutscenes" question: NO. I...
  16. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) I'm done with Disc 2. Check the site out for details... I'm currently trying to complete the ending to the Kingdom Hearts movie project. I'm just having problems capturing the ending because my PS2's lens is already buggy... XP I'm...
  17. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) Yes, I am kind of "playing the game and recording it on DVD". But I am editing out unnecessary elements (particularly the "game" ones that turn off most non-gamers from the story) by uh, editing. =) As you yourselves know, the movie...
  18. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) Yes, you'll have to read. Although I didn't scan through the words all too fast. I did it as if someone was voicing the characters over. (speaking speed, not reading speed)
  19. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) Again, I am NOT selling it. NOT selling it... Let me repeat that again: I am NOT selling it. It costs money to make, and I am NOT going to give away money (by giving my project away). I am NOT forcing anyone to buy it. I am NOT...
  20. V

KH Movie Project

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors) Uhm... Regarding the prices, I can't tell for now... I still don't know what the full costs would be. If there is a price available already, it will definitely be on my site. Regarding the "ASAS" question: Yes, it will (ALL relevant...
Back