• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

So what is the New Episode after the Hades Paradox Cup?

I would go with glitch if maybe i was the only one who experienced it. But the developers error could be possible.
  2. J

This is my 8th replay through the game but I've never played the paradox cups until now, so it was a shocker to me too. I talked to every character and went through every field but nothing had changed at all. But it deffinitly said New Episode Added when i left after i beat the HPC. Its...
  3. J

Yeah, i was 98% sure it was just made up but it still doesn't explain the New Episode thats added after you beat the hades paradox cup. And these are the links where i heard about it. I couldn't find it anywhere on youtube or anywhere else so I just assumed these people were lying or something...
  4. J

So I just finished replaying KH, and when I finished the hades paradox cup, it told me there was a new episode after I left. When I went back, there was nothing new at all. So I went onto google and there was a bunch of rumors about the Dark Hearts Cup, where you need to get 10k points in each...
  5. J

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix: Level Grinding Spots

Or you could take the easy route and do cast magnet at the top of pride rock, leave a screen, and repeat. You can get to level 99 in about 2 hours.
  6. J

I am outraged

Uhmmmmm yes it is. It tells you where everything is, what all the melding commands are and how to unlock everything. how is that not helpful?
  7. J

Birth by Sleep secret ending help -not a spoiler dont worry-

I do believe someone said you find it in theater mode.
  8. J

Ven = cheap?

THISSSSSSS. And gravity spells can get cheap, especially when you get the highest one and everything on screen gets boosted up into the air and it infected with confuse.
  9. J

Glide for Aqua's story

You mean disney. ;) I imagine you've seen kuja?
  10. J

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

You guys are animals. D: I got the game on release day, and I'm still only at the keyblade graveyard with Terra. I havn't even started ven or aquas stories. But then again I'm playing critical, I'm getting trying to get %100 and I have work and college.
  11. J

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) Ugh, it pisses me off so much to see all the "omG I WISH WE CouLD JUST HAVE A JAPANESE Dub" and "THe ENGLISH Dub iS hoRIBBBLEEEEE" Seriously, don't complain. There's many fans who've waited YEARS for this game, and something like voice acting isn't going to ruin...
  12. J

Does anyone else feel fat?

But its sweet AND salty. Unless they're using splenda, sugar would be the only way to get sweet. And salt would raise their blood pressure. Wouldnt that be a plot twist, one of them dies of a heart attack.
  13. J

Does anyone else feel fat?

After every mission, they all go out for ice cream. EVERYTIME. I thought it was a cute idea at first, and its a great way to get deeper into the characters, but everytime i finish a mission and watch them eat ice cream, i feel like I'm eating it to. I couldnt even fathom eating ice cream every...
  14. J

If there's a trailer at the end of BBS...

Following the pattern of Kh1 and Kh2, if there's a trailer at the end of it, what do you think it'll be for? Kh3, or another spin off game?
Back