• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Organization XIII's real names, and Nobody names

The best I can get out of Xion is she's the nobody of the heartless of sora's memories of kairi. But she kind of isn't real so...
  2. X

Favorite KH2 Keyblade

Well who didn't fall in love with Oblivion and Oathkeeper when they saw Roxas using them against Axel at the end of the KH2 prologue but my favorite is still bond of flame cause it represents Axel who dies really sadly I dunno just seems like we owe him somethin
  3. X

Something I don't get

Ok so I just beat days and you know how it goes to the first day in the kingdom hearts 2 prologue with Roxas? and then at the end of the prologue Roxas opens Sora's pod. This is my question, when Roxas does that does he become part of Sora like Xion? because if that's true than how does he...
  4. X

Axel's face

A simple no would suffice you jerks. and that was a typo
  5. X

Axel's face

So I noticed that it seems like Axel has cat eyes and whiskers. This may have already been asked but is that significant. Also this it just for sympathy but I forgot to pre-order 538/2 days ::23: luckily I got the last one that Amazon had so I get it on Thursday, fail.
  6. X

Marluxia's death

oh he he he just got my hopes up, musta been a dream...
  7. X

Marluxia's death

Just a few questions. (i know this should be under chain of memories but i can't find it so here are my questions) I've been watching Marluxia's death seen over and over and some things don't add up. The first, like Xigbar his scythe doesn't disappear like Demyx's Sitar or Xaldin's lances do...
Back