• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Dude

Just noticed the poll that didn't load up... this computer is weird... Ignore this post... Except the bit where I say: "I've only beat it twice..." then laugh.
  2. D

The Namine Topic 2.0

The graphics were not GBA style. they were good. Better than KH1 but only slightly. Sadly no, i don't have the link. But, I shall find it! And post it in the KH section of the boards.
  3. D

Sora with no friends

Well. I like having party member, but not Donald and Goofy. At all possible moments, i switch Goofy out for someone else, no matter who it is. If only you could have different party members. For instance, if they brought in characters from previous games, Rosa(FFIV, white mage, bows and arrows)...
  4. D

Secret Area

I know how likely it can be... But three people who all know each other, who know exactly where it is they have to post. Something rather fishy about that. And they all feel the same way too, replying in the same manner: shouting and complaining about others. I'm no sibling psychologist, but...
  5. D

The Namine Topic 2.0

Naminé is in KH2. I saw a trailer, and she was sitting(guess what else she as doing...) drawing. Heh, made me remeber a quiz i took about which KH character you were. I'll tell y'all: Theres more, but i wont waste my fingers. Heh.
  6. D

Bloody Roar

I'm a big fan of the games, so i thought an rp about it would be kinda fun. Anyway... Story: Zoanthropes. Beings of animal strength and human intellect. These ancient creatures have long been extinct. That is until the genes of these beings were found and many experiments took place to revive...
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Devil May Cry: The New Era

Chapter 1: Raging Waters Through Calm Streets, Part 2. Ever since that phone call, the father had noticed that his son had become suddenly hydrophobic. He may have acted tough and jokey about the situation, but secretly, he was worried. In his line of work, immediate and odd happenings were...
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Devil May Cry: The New Era

Chapter 1: Raging Waters Through Calm Streets, Part 1. "You must not relent! You must not falter! Do you understand, boy?" A young boy with short, pure white hair stood at attention, frozen with fear of what his father would do to him, should he do the things he had been told not to. "Y-yes...
  9. D

Kingdom Hearts 2 on PSP next month.

C'est.... spam... er... oui... Maintenant, Je ne sais pas que Kingdom Hearts 2 est pour PSP. Ok, i should stop now. But i've seen KH2, and the PSP could not take it. It can barely take DW.
  10. D

Passing by...

THIS IS A PRIVATE RP! Meaning that you have to pm me to join. Those that don't have to(because i've seen how they rp, and are good enough not to) are listed below: kingdomwolfblade Wraith1807 Zexion the Master Destati Who Am I? Genobee ------- Story: In all of the hustle and bustle of...
  11. D

Fanfiction ► Dead or Alive: Past Encounters

This was much better. This could easily be one of my favourite fan-fics. Keep up the good work!
  12. D

Worlds Apart

Another KH RP. This will be action-ish, lots of cool stuff, basic idea though... Not sure it'll work, anyway, let's try. -------- A group of teenagers, who have never met, have known each other sine the moment of their simultaneous birth. They have never seen each other's faces, only heard each...
  13. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

*applaudes heavily* BRAVO! and MORE!!!!!!!!! This is really funny!
  14. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

NOOOOOOOO keep going! Will Riku get a sex change? brrr... horrid thought, but a funny horrid though!
  15. D

Fanfiction ► Dead or Alive: Past Encounters

I'll be blunt. Not the best i've read. But a difficult task, writing a fan-fic based on a fighting game(one that i happen to like as well). I must congratulate you. But, you're moving too fast. One minute he's in the hotel, the next he's looking at a grave. It kinda phased a bit there.
  16. D

Fanfiction ► Forsaken Twilight (continued)

NOOOO!! I need to read more... What is the url for Omnislasher_VII's site? Seriously, you sure know how to hook a crowd.
  17. D

Sorry

This is not an RP. Nor is it spam. Since i am most active on the role-play boards, i felt it nessicary to post here. I must apologize for my lack of activity. There have been several occurances: exams and a severed phone wire situation which involves an angry neighbourhood. So again, i apologize.
  18. D

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

OK. Everyone's at Disney Castle when the king myteriously dies. Mickey- *croak* Black Cloaked skeleton- Hello. Mickey- H-Hello!? I am king you know! Black Cloaked skeleton- Was, your majesty. Mickey- That's better. What? Black Cloaked skeleton- I said 'was'. It's called the past tense, you'll...
  19. D

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

Can i submit one. I have quite a funny one... i hope XD
  20. D

Fanfiction ► Good night, child...

As the room lit up, the boy caught sight of another in the room. He was male, and slightly older than him. "Yeah, thanks kid. What's your name anyway?" He was asked. "Luke. What about you?" He replied quietly. He wrote that the other male, who introduced himself as Keith, was playing with a...
Back