• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

utima weapon help

okay im trying to make the Ultima Weapon on KH2 and i have all the things needed but it wont let me make it? well i dont have all of them i only have 6 out of 13 of the Orichalcum+, but there is only 6 in the whole game. What do I do?
  2. A

Help!!!!!! Help!!!!!

okay im trying to make the Ultima Weapon on KH2 and i have all the things needed but it wont let me make it? well i dont have all of them i only have 6 out of 13 of the Orichalcum+, but there is only 6 in the whole game. What do I do?
  3. A

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

Charles getting sleepy, Charles wants english intro, Charles want's it now, if Charles dosent get it now, Charles go crazy, Charles wont function, Charles thinks more wich is bad, no wait that's good cause Charles just rememberd that he was going to go to the EBgames store near Charles's house...
  4. A

man you made me get all like yay.
  5. A

hey you guys on http://www.kh2.co.uk/ theres like 3 pictures of the KH2 disc, case and book cover of the game that someone else got KH2 early.
  6. A

is it almost done? im about to cry.
  7. A

I want it now,and if I don't get it....... I'm, I'm,......... going to eat my cat, I'll do it. What you don't belive me? Well watch this........ *skins cat, boils it and eats it away*
  8. A

what is the percent of this download im getting restless.
  9. A

manslaughter isnt as bad as murder so you should do that one.
  10. A

why cant she just take pictures of it or somethin?
  11. A

when is the manuel going to be up?
Back