• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

PSP Go!? (Yes, this thread)

As BBS looms ever closer, and no real word in either direction, I'm begining to fill with despair. Will Birth by sleep be available for purchase on the PSN for PSP Go! users? I cannot even fathom that it wouldn't be, there's no reason not to. But the fact that everywhere I read is saying...
  2. X

Did Xehanort regain his memories?

So, Terranort's memories were sealed when AtW found him, and after that we relly have no information about Terranort beyond the fact that he... Betrayed AtW and convinced his apprentices to join him, and together they banished him to the realm of darkness.Then they conducted several...
  3. X

My questions after BBS

So it seems to me that BBS created more mysteries than it answered. Ven's heart rests in Sora, resolving the Roxas-Ven connection. But what happened to his body? Normally when a body of strong will loses a heart it becomes a nobody, did that happen to ventus? Whether he became a nobody or not...
  4. X

A way to "experience" spoilers?

So I really wanna know what happens in BBS, but I also want to experience it chronologically. So is there a person who has recorded his/her playthrough of the game and posted the vids somewhere? Better yes, is there a subbed version?
Back