• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending This wait is killing me. I need to know what happens...I MUST! Come on Japan, you can do this!
  2. X

PSP Go!? (Yes, this thread)

As BBS looms ever closer, and no real word in either direction, I'm begining to fill with despair. Will Birth by sleep be available for purchase on the PSN for PSP Go! users? I cannot even fathom that it wouldn't be, there's no reason not to. But the fact that everywhere I read is saying...
  3. X

Are you getting BBS day one?

Of course I am, why wouldn't I? I mean, with the PSP Go! I don't have to wait in line or...... Yeah, FML. I'm hoping against hope that despite everything I've read that BBS will be on the Go! I cannot express in words how....how angry and depressed I will be when it's not.
  4. X

BbS Release Date Announced

I'm trying to not be very angry here....I really am. But honestly, September? Seriously? What is taking so long? We had one of the KH voice actors tell us that the VA for the game was done months ago. We know Nomura had a few things he wanted to change like boss tuning and the like, so what...
  5. X

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

This is stupendous news, and I hope BbS will be out by late may early june. But I've skimmed through the comments in this thread, and the website, but I haven't found the information that matters most to me. Will Birth by Sleep be available for purchase on the PsN so that PSP Go users can play...
  6. X

Aqua in the Dark Realm, and Castle Oblivion

Well the first time was obviously when Terranort and the other apprentices betrayed him. His most recent trip was when he tried to convert kingdom hearts to data and it backfired. As to the second time....now THAT is a mystery worth pondering
  7. X

yes, another small question

I was under the impression that Vanitas WAS an unversed...a being of negative emotion, sounds like Vanitas anyway. As for what the LS and VS are...I figured they were some stage of Nobody, but without a body. Both Vanitas and Terra had very strong wills, but because of Ven and Xehanort, their...
  8. X

Can someone show me the Video this picture is from? PLEASE

Having reread your post, I see that you don't WANT spoilers. Odd that you'd come here, but I shall abide by your request and delete my spoilers.
  9. X

Did Xehanort regain his memories?

So, Terranort's memories were sealed when AtW found him, and after that we relly have no information about Terranort beyond the fact that he... Betrayed AtW and convinced his apprentices to join him, and together they banished him to the realm of darkness.Then they conducted several...
  10. X

Xehanort Still in Destiny Islands?

Can you post the link where Nomura said that? I think I missed an interview lol
  11. X

My questions after BBS

So it seems to me that BBS created more mysteries than it answered. Ven's heart rests in Sora, resolving the Roxas-Ven connection. But what happened to his body? Normally when a body of strong will loses a heart it becomes a nobody, did that happen to ventus? Whether he became a nobody or not...
  12. X

A way to "experience" spoilers?

So I really wanna know what happens in BBS, but I also want to experience it chronologically. So is there a person who has recorded his/her playthrough of the game and posted the vids somewhere? Better yes, is there a subbed version?
  13. X

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

Don't wanna derail the thread too bad, but the other thread for this is relatively dead, so... About the PSP Go. Does anyone know if BBS is available on the Jap PSN, or if it's confirmed that it won't be?
  14. X

NA release date?

Source on the PSN please? I've been having an enternal as to whether to view the spoilers or not, and it's come down to I'll view them as soon as I confirm/deny that the PSP go will/will not get BBS.
Back