• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

How are organization 13 evil? o.O

so all there doing is trying to be "whole" again right? what are/do they doing/do that is evil? its been awhile since i played KH2 so i cant rember if Xemnas says anything :P
  2. S

could you get Pinocchio world using a Action Reply?

sooo if it been programed into the game but was cut couldnt you use a Action Replay or somthing to go there?
  3. S

Larxene?

i wasnt to sure where to put this but considering shes in CoM i decied to put it here :D anyways ive been told that in the manga version of CoM she was reading a book about a sexual fetish or somthing :/ what was the fetish about and cam someone tell me where about in the manga it comes up in?
  4. S

How many times have you beaten KH1?

the title says it all :D how many times have you played and beaten KH1 annnd what was your lowest level :P
  5. S

ZOMG! i cant beat Dymex o.O

im on the 2nd time against him, im leval like 32 or somthing i cant rember :P i NEED some tips =[ -edit- how do i make show stealer work? everytime i try to use it he hits me :( -edit- yaaaaaaay i beat him :D i just used knocksmash alot :P he was easy :D
  6. S

whats the RPG bit?

Hey, whats the RPG bit on here for? ive looked around on it abit but i couldnt see what it was about. Any help?
  7. S

Was this game better for PS2?

ive played [and beaten :tongue:] CoM for GBA and i really liked it so im considering getting it for PS2 but i would have to buy a Rigion X or somthing to pay it [im in PAL region] so would you say its ALOT better or just pretty much the same?
  8. S

I have a confusion about 358/2 days?

hello :D this is my first post thingy so sorry if i do anything wrong =[ anyways i though 358/2 days was set AFTER chain of memories if it is how comes eveyone in Organization XIII is still alive? alot died in CoM some people i ask say its set bofor CoM but CoM started directly where KH1 left...
Back